Roma To GoLiving room set

J Mar 07, 2017

In 2014 I purchased a living room set from.your store. This particular set was purchased at your outlet. I took great care to choose a set with little to no damage. Your team loaded the entire set onto my van. While unloading the furniture, I noticed that one of the pieces had been switched and was not in as good condition as the one I had chosen. Given the facts that I live over 100 miles away, I would have to pay for the van an extra day and the damage was under the couch, I dicided to bite the bullet and keep it.
Although I conditioned this couch as instructed, in September of 2016 the entire set began to peel. It was as though it had an unseen expiration date. To date, this set is an embarrassment. Not only is it peeling profusely, it leaves particles on the back of the clothing of my guest.
I struggle with multiple sclerosis. I have to vacuum daily to clean up the peelings from the couch. This may not sound like much but, given my current condition, this is no simple task. Although it lasted three years, I never expected it to just fall apart. If Rooms To Go has furniture with an expiration date, it needs to be more visible so that consumers can make a an informed decision. I am disabled and living on a fixed income. Therefore, I am not able to purchase furniture again at this time and am now forced to live with this embarrassment.
I have puchased several items from your retail and outlet stores. This is by far the worse experience that I have ever had.
If you are interested in contacting me, please email me @ [protected]@gmail.com.

Disappointed Customer