R.O.M. - Report Office Matters / Scam and cheating!

1 331 W. 57th Street, Suite 500New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I received a letter in the mail stating that I had won 2 million dollars but I needed to sign a certificate and send it back along with 20 dollars for some processing fee. Apparently I am not the only one thats been hit with this! Luckily I googled them first and low and behold, here I find many reports of this same company all over the US doing the same thing to a bunch of people who are probably just like me with kids and hopes of living the good life. I have recently been a victim of fraud and had to report it to the authorities. I was told that since the people who screwed me were out of the country they unfortunately couldn't do anything but these people are in the US, so can we do something now? If anyone has an answer to that question, please let me know and I would be more than happy to help to take them out!

Va

Comments

• Pa
      3rd of Dec, 2009

Me too I was had by this sceme as well.

• St
      1st of Jan, 2010

I just wanted to say how glad I am that there are sites like this. I had no intention of sending them a penny, but I wanted to check to see how bad these jerks are. Thanks for taking the time to put this information out there. People need to be reminded that, if you have won money from an organization or entity you have never heard of, hit the delete button as fast as you can.

19th of Mar, 2012

ROM has sent me a letter say that I can win $2, 000, 000.00, but I went on line a found out that it's a scam I advise everyone with a computer to look at winners letters to make sure there legal..

19th of Mar, 2012

I think that there are to many scam artists out there and that they can get away with what there doing with out any government agencys that can put a stop to it!