Rollx Vans 2014 GMC Savana / Not as ordered or delivered when needed

United States, Wolf creek
Wolf creek
I placed the order for a handicap van with Rollx Oct 1st and told delivery would be 6 weeks to 2 months, van delivered Mar 22nd. 6 months! I ordered the platinum package, but with out air dam front bumper because of the snow height would break it. I gave the make and model, dimensions of my power scooter. I asked for a GPS in the platinum package.
No up dates to find out when the vehicle that was in inventory was going to be done and received very little information or updates.
When the van was delivered, I tried to drive my power scooter into the van, but it wouldn't fit! The air dam bumper was on the vehicle and I only got Onstar voice turn by turn directions, back to my Tom Tom for the visual turn by turn aids.
In waiting for the van to be delivered, I tore both rotator cuffs lifting walkers and wheelchairs out of the back seat. I'll see how rehabbing my shoulders go and maybe then I'll need han controls!
Worst vehicle purchasing experience in my life! I'm a disabled vet and got help from the VA in purchasing the van. I'll tell prosthetics next time they need to use someone else.
May 6, 2015