Rolling Spin Lottery UK / Scam and cheating!

I have received an unsolicited e-mail from the Rolling Spin Lottery UK telling me that I have won ?2,000,000 Pounds. It is a criminal offense to send this kind of e-mail in our country. RSA.

Comments

• Je
      12th of Dec, 2007

I also received a email stating that I have won 2,000,000.00 pond from a Jonathan Banks. It's a big scam. Please don't reply to this type of email.

14th of Dec, 2007

I also recived the email stating that I had won two million pounds. The email was from Jonathan Banks and Philip Bell. When I required about it they said that I have to pay a transfer fee and thats when I did some research and discovered that it was all a scam. Don't pay them money!!! It's a scam!!!

28th of Dec, 2007

I also received this e-mail from Jonathan Banks and Philip Bell

• Ar
      30th of Dec, 2007

I have received the exact email awarding me with 2 million pounds. It’s a scam watch out do your research and you will see!!!

4th of Jan, 2008

I have just recived a 2,000,000. pounds 29th Dec 2007 from ROLLING SPIN LOTTERY (UK ). Thanks for the warning.

• Fm
      8th of Jan, 2008

On the 8 January 2008 we received the mail that we have won 200 million pounds. To our shokking discovery we realised that it was a scam. But its a damn pitty!

5th of Jun, 2008

I received an e-mail, saying that I won 2 000 000 pounds, nobody asked me for money, is this a scam?

• Wa
      10th of Mar, 2009

I recieve one from the uk lottery i know that its a scam why that do that. Do that they think that we are dam fools.