Rollies.com / Rip off

I made an order at rollies.com 13 months ago, have talked to the guy 3 times now(1 man operation he says). That is 3 times i've gotten through out of about 200 calls. Everytime I have gotten through he says sorry for the long wait but he dosn't carry any products and has to pick them up from 4 different warehouses, and only goes to one once a week. He said he'll be taking care of my order and it will be shipped in a week or two. That was probably 8 months ago, 5 months ago, and 1 month ago I got ahold of him through email, he says the same exact thing, it still hasn't came, now he's stopped returning my email's, he never awnser's the phone, or returns calls when you leave a message. This is the worst company i've ever dealt with, I hope this guy gets shut down and put in jail! All I want is a refund.

Comments

• Pa
      21st of Dec, 2008

Rollies.com is probably run out of someones basement...they charge your credit card and then when you think 2 months is long enough to wait they REFUSE to refund you even though they didn't even ship the order yet, the roll guy as he calls himself claimed the holidays made him busy and I shouldn't ruin the spirit...mind you I paid for it in October!! I shouldn't have to be patient per his insistance...peopel have nerve! Don't buy anything YOU'LL never get it.

30th of Jan, 2009
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I agree with the poster. This is the worst run business I have ever dealt with. I ordered something in December and it has still not shipped. In addition to their HORRIBLE shipping policy, this company does not return emails, so don't bother sending an email requesting information about your order. I wish I had seen these complaints before placing my order.

I will never again do business with this piece of $#(^ company. I will be looking for as many public forums as possible to discredit this company. The more negative information there is about this joke of a business, the better, lest even more people be taken advantage of.

To anyone thinking about doing business with them, I give you fair warning...DO NOT. I suggest anyone that is waiting for an order placed via credit card contact their CC company and have the charges reversed.

15th of Feb, 2009

It took me 6 months to receive my order.

14th of Apr, 2009

The person above received their order and yes sometimes delays do occur. If I put an order in with my supplier and they don't have the item, we have to wait for it to come in stock. In most cases when an item is out of stock it can take 1 to 6 months to get back in. We do not plan for that or expect it but it can happen. We do not know what will be available or not available as the suppliers have the huge warehouses filled with stock. We are just a small two man operation and we get out hundreds of orders every week. The customer has receive their order and remember folks we specifically state we do not rush orders. When we have our own office or warehouse and many employees then of course but until then we are a small company who need and take time to get orders out. There is no option in this business to be faster as of yet but one day we will be and until then I ask you please hold on and wait for your order. You have a backend you can log into and see you order and if it has shipped or not. The 2nd person seems to think we would have rushed their order but orders take time, do not believe a word that say. Both of these posters have received their order and if they did not they can contact and let us know. I say do send in an email request or do call us and if you want to ask questions please do, we are a good company just some people have to wait longer than others. If you can not wait then pick a substitute or ask for a refund if it is a desire you need to have. We are here for you, and will get your order to you, so you have to wait longer than you thought that isn't so bad is it? Do not worry about their comments, they are untrue and not written in good spirit. We believe in positivity in life and want everyone to enjoy their orders when the come and we want you to know the order is coming soon. If not then say hey, I want a sub or a refund and presto we are there to help you, I would prefer a substitution but fine with whatever you need.

14th of Apr, 2009

Sorry to hear that but yes it can happen. This is the glass blowing industry, there are tons of stuff out of stock for months on end. I have to wait, I am not a glass blower and not able to find one that can do that stuff. This customer got their order as you can see so all is well. Sorry for the length of time but all is good in the end.

15th of May, 2009

Everyone has received their order, or a refund, we are a good company and if anyone needs to ask they can email or call us. Do not believe the words of the person above, they are false and misguided, she has received a refund for her missing order. There was no reason for her to post as she could have called back or emailed to get a response. Her claims are untrue, false, misleading and not to be believed and if anyone of you who reads this be assured she was taken care of via a refund. If she wanted to she could have let me know via email that her order was missing and we would have looked into it. We have no problem in sending refund when problems occur and if the person allowed us time to do so she would have been updated and apologized to for the missing order. Rest assured everyone has received their order or a refund, we send out all orders and though sometimes orders are delayed the customer will still get their order.

15th of May, 2009

I stated I would refund you today and that will reflect on the card very soon. However, you stated you cancelled the card so a Money order will be sent and I will cancel the refund on the card. We are telling the truth. The Money order will be sent out next week. We are a good company. All is well.

27th of Sep, 2009

Here's the deal.

This "company" doesn't stock *anything*.

100s of orders a week? Hahahaha, pure BS. So funny to read their lame attempts at explaining why customers are waiting 6 months and why they don't respond to emails. "We're a good company, don't believe anything these angry customers are saying. We're too busy to respond to emails!".

Typical infomercial type pseudo scam. Make contact next to impossible and hope the customer just gives up.

Do NOT order from rollies.com!

• Bo
      27th of Oct, 2009

RIP OFF, NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, ( NOTHING BUT HASSLE ) MIND YOU IVE MANADGED TO @ LEAST GET A REPLY, HE DOESNT SEEM THAT CLEVER TO PULL SUCH A LARGE SCALE SCAM OFF, BUT I STILL THINK IVE JUST BEEN SCAMMED, I DONT NO THERE PHONE NUMBER .

IVE BEEN TRYING TO PHONE THEM FROM BRITAIN, BUT HAVENT GOT THE FOGGIEST !

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE ?

MANY THANKS ( BONGHANDS )

PEACE N LOVE PEACE N LOVE !

28th of Oct, 2009

try the bbb of canada, they have all of his info

30th of Oct, 2009

There is a group called RECOL reporting economic crime online, these folk will take your complaints online. Suggest reporting these scamsters to them. I think these guy's should be removed from the internet forever.

8th of Dec, 2009

Hello

There is currently no outstanding orders from the UK. As he stated I responded to him and even left him a PM without a response. He is not in the same country as us and if he ordered a large product it goes by boat, that takes a month to arrive, it was smaller then by airmail. We state we do not control the postal service, once mailed it can take time, that is beyond our control. The customer most likely has received their order, and at anytime he could have asked for a refund if he no longer wanted to wait. We are here and there is no reason for him to state any of the above. The comments above by JD are based of lack of information and understanding and one should not weigh his comments over this because they are just an opinion that are based on nothing. We have refund, sent or talked to every customer on eta, who has inquired about their order on here. Everyone has received their order or a refund or been told of the eta of the order and has agreed to wait for the order. So do not worry, he got his order as he made it and the only delay if it was sent in our shipping time frame was that he is in the UK and shipping time takes longer. All is good the customer has received their order and if not he can contact me directly as I stated at Rollguy @ rollies .com (without the spaces). Please feel free to contact me at that email if you have an inquiry, don't post false information or complaints when you can email me and I can look into your order. Sorry for any inconvenience we may cause anyone but orders take time to get, pack and ship. We are small company, not a large corporation. So please contact me via email if you have any questions.

• Ck
      8th of Dec, 2009

Marlo is a middle aged, fat, short loser. He is a lier and a fraud and will never deliver anyones order. It is interesting that every positive comment about him is from the same loser. Hope you get hit by a bus or better yet, realize you are a loser and take your own life.

17th of Dec, 2009

Rollies is a HUGE rip off. I really wish I would have found this website ohhhh about two months ago back in October when I placed my order!!! It just got sent out today. After talking to this stupid "Roll guy" 3 different times asking when the hell I was going to get my product. His exscuse was the people he got his supplies from and that his business is either a 1 or 2 man operation. I told him if I would have known that before I ordered from him I wouldnt have ordered from him. So obviously judging from all the other complaints he does this to every single customer he gets. ### this website rollies.com Lets just see what I get in the mail from this guy. Either what I ordered or (more probable) something totally off from what I wanted!!!

17th of Dec, 2009

These are emails from "Roll guy" from rollies.com>>>>>>>>>>

Hello

Thanks for the order and sorry for any delays. We are a two man operation. We do not rush orders because I have to always pack orders every week from different suppliers. When you order to when we ship it is variable on what you order to when I get my next pick up from that supplier. I put the order in with my supplier but I have not yet picked it up from them. I will do so later this week or next week when they are ready, then we pack all orders and it will come to you lettermail in November. Sorry but I am always working here and there is little time for me to answer all emails or phone calls, specially when I am out and about getting stuff. Anyways your order will come to you, I will update your account when it ships and it will come via USPS when it does. Do not worry all is well and remember, I am only one guy here and I have tons of where is my orders emails, that I just can’t get to. I charge the card in Canada, there is an exchange rate, it fluxuates daily and my rate one day maybe 2 cents off the next. I have not control over banks or their rates or you card rates to my rates etc. So bonus on you.

Rollguy

****This was on October 24th 2009. My order JUST got shipped out today...What the ###??

Dear Rollguy,

It wasn't advertised that you charge the card in Canada so I did not know that this wasn't an error. I know you don't have control over the bank... ? The man I spoke with when I called in to make the order on my VISA didn't tell me where the card would be charged either. After I received the email about my order, I saw "as soon as possible" for my order to be received. If I saw this advertised on your website I wouldnt have ordered from you. Anyways I will be very happy whenever I receive my order.

Thanks so much!

***This was on October 28th 2009. Again my order got shipped TODAY. I just think the guy didnt get around to even looking at my order until the other day and he was like "Oh yeah i took this fools money two months ago but havent done a damn thing in return! Guess i better do that...!" Im exposing this mother ###er!!!

Hello
    Sorry for the delay in getting your order, I ordered the claw several times and never got it, I finally did get it this month and sent it out. I am sorry but I was waiting on my supplier to get this bat, we were in communication several times. I am sorry for the long wait but rest assured this order is on it's way now via lettermail. You will soon get it.

17th of Dec, 2009

If people have to wait a minimum of 2 months to receive a product from you Marlo, then you need to make it known before you take your customers money. Then you wont have to make exscuses all the time. Doesn't that sound easier than dealing with peoples questions as to why they dont have their order yet??? It seems easier to me!!!

17th of Dec, 2009

Wow Marlo you reply faster on here than in the email I sent to your business!!! Some you didnt even reply to! HA!

17th of Dec, 2009

Hey. I am at fault, I never took care of you when I should have it was my mistake. I do apologize. I hate saying some orders take alot longer than I wish but we do get out all the orders in a timely manner. I am just glad I finally got it out to you and I only hope it arrives to you tomorrow. Sorry again for this and others who have to wait. One day we will be on the ball. Right now we still a work in progress. We also do refunds if you can't wait, so just ask.

17th of Dec, 2009

Well im glad your going to turn into a good business owner someday. Hopefully the people who will be dumb enough to order from you in the future don't get ###ed over like me and the other people who have complained on this board. Did you know on the better bureau business board you have 36 complaints?? Woooow!