Rolex2u.com / payment for goods

1 Review updated:

I have tried to purchase 4 micky mouse rolex watches from rolex2u.com and wish I never started this purchase.
having looked at their web site I decided to buy 4 watches for my teenagers as it seemed a cheap way out not so.
having placed the order I recieved proof of payment from www.iKnowpay.com.
Rolex2u.com does not reconise this company as they then requested a copy of my visa card both sides a copy of the bank statement as proof of payment all very unauthodox.
I have recieved 3 telephone calls from (FRED) IN CHINA all of which are trying to extract personal information.
MY ADVISE TO ANY ONE READING THIS IS DO NOT GO THERE.
I have still not recieved the watches and have decided to bite the bullit and write the whole situation off
Mr dcm Uk

Comments

• Pa
      Apr 14, 2011

Hi there,

Thank you for your support.

IKnowpay is only the billing stament descriptor of our company. We will be glad to help you, if you have any inquiry regarding your online payment, you can also connect with our payment Customer Service.Our service and support staff is at your disposal 24 hours a day to provide answers for any type of queries regarding your credit card statement that you might have. Please see our frequently asked questions for possible answers to a query you may have.
    Contact the support staff on [protected](USA) for advice and help.
    If you have any questions, please let me know. Enjoy shopping.

Regard,