Rolex24h / Scam and cheating!

14819 S.W.110 TerraceMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 302-580-5710

Last week, I spotted a Rolex Turnograph for sale on www.Rolex24h.com. I e-mailed my interest in the watch. Fast came a respond from one Nicolas Michael with the details for me to wire-transfer the amount of $1975 to the account of Rapid Transfer Services LLC (A Florida Company), 14819S.W. 110 Terrace, Miami, Forida 33196. The account is held in Bank of America in Charlotte, NC 28255.The Account # to which the money was transferred is [protected], Routing Transit# [protected]. When Nicolas Michael was informed that the money had been transferred and that I needed the watch to be shipped to my address there was absolute silence at that end.I was overseas and had the money wire transferred at a cost.

Now that the money has been transferred including the shipment, I am at a complete loss as what should I do to get my money back as several e-mail messages have not been replied to.Have I been conned, swindled or Was I foolishly trusting of a Website that appeared rather genuine!

I have seen another reference to the same Website where a gentleman from Washington is unfortunately in the same predicament with the same company.
Va

free roll full bankrollem
a.kmicic
Mr
  6th of Nov, 2008
Report them right away to the federal trade commision, then file fraud with the local police department, then call the fbi and file a complaint because they are doing business across state lines illegally commiting fraud.

Mr. B
Kr
  17th of Nov, 2008
Ordered a watch and never received any product and now they won't return my calls or emails.