Roku / bad service
Ordered the roku player to play netflix movies via the internet as a christmas gift in late november (21). When my husband unwrapped it, he didn't want to subscribe to netflix. I called roku to return the player (box was never opened) and was told there is a 30 day return limit. This was not on the web page I visited (although it now says "30 money back guarantee") and it was not in the email they sent to confirm the order nor anywhere with the player (I opened to box after my call to customer service). When I asked to speak to a supervisor the customer service rep told me that I could not because "they are all assisting other customers" even though I told him I would hold as long as needed.
But I certainly would not have ordered something with a 30 day money back policy for a christmas gift with christmas being more that a month away. Please beware of deceptive "rules" by this company. Netflix will never see my money and friends and family will all be encouraged to avoid or cancel their memberships also, since they are a partner to roku.
Unfortunately amazon has recently become enmeshed with them also.
More Roku Complaints & Reviews
- Roku - customer service is a joke! 
- Roku - customer service
- Roku - unauthorized company posing as roku 
- Roku Inc / Roku Hd - customer service 
- Roku - no refund on returned item 
- Roku - watching the lifetime channel
- Roku - scam artist
- Roku - roku stick
- Roku - having to buy a security program on my computer before stick would be activated
- Roku - roku ultra remote & customer service