Roku / Bad service
Ordered the Roku player to play Netflix
movies via the internet as a Christmas
gift in late November (21). When my
husband unwrapped it, he didn't want to subscribe to Netflix. I called Roku to return the player (box was never opened)
and was told there is a 30 day return
limit. This was not on the web page I
visited (although it now says "30 Money
Back Guarantee") and it was not in the
email they sent to confirm the order nor
anywhere with the player (I opened to
box after my call to customer service).
When I asked to speak to a supervisor
the customer service rep told me that
I could not because "they are all
assisting other customers" even though I
told him I would hold as long as needed.
But I certainly would not have ordered
something with a 30 day money back
policy for a Christmas gift with
Christmas being more that a month away.
Please beware of deceptive "rules" by
this company. Netflix will never see
my money and friends and family will all
be encouraged to avoid or cancel their
memberships also, since they are a
partner to Roku.
Unfortunately Amazon has recently become
enmeshed with them also.
More Roku Complaints & Reviews
- Roku - Customer Service is a JOKE! 
- Roku - CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Roku Inc / Roku Hd - Customer Service 
- Roku - Unauthorized company posing as ROKU 
- Roku - no refund on returned item 
- Roku - having to buy a security program on my computer before stick would be activated
- Roku - roku ultra remote & customer service
- Roku - movies on roku channelthe
- Roku - roku business relationship with customers
- Roku - return authorization