Roku / customer service
Free return shipping my #!!! I have talked to 5 different roku "customer service" respresentatives trying to get them to email me a return shipping label. Every 2-3 days I get a new email from a different representative saying they recommend I wait 2-3 days before receiving the shipping label. I don't know why I have to wait 2-3 days for an email. But that was over a week ago. I've spoken to 2-3 people on the phone-they were no help at all. And two randoms have emailed me suggesting I wait. They advertise a 30 day money back guarantee but they won't give you a shipping label within the 30 days. What a #in joke. Do not buy this player-a ps3 or computer can stream netflix movies. Don't waste your time or money on this "roku" player.
Oh and the best part is, I could have written "return to sender" and it could have been returned however when I called for to request a return shipping label they needed the "serial number' of my player so I had to open the box to get that information. Sneaky roku, sneaky. I hope no one buys your worthless player.
More Roku Complaints & Reviews
- Roku - bad service 
- Roku - customer service is a joke! 
- Roku - unauthorized company posing as roku 
- Roku Inc / Roku Hd - customer service 
- Roku - no refund on returned item 
- Roku - watching the lifetime channel
- Roku - scam artist
- Roku - roku stick
- Roku - having to buy a security program on my computer before stick would be activated
- Roku - roku ultra remote & customer service