Roku Netflix Player / will not refund money on cancelled order
On August 3rd I ordered a Roku Netflix player. On August 4th, I found a cheaper solution with the Playon software and called to cancel my order with Roku. They said the order had already shipped. True, they had gotten a shipping number from Fedex, but the product had not yet been picked up by Fedex. The Roku rep suggested I call Fedex and cancel the pickup. I did and got a confirmation number from Fedex. Bottom line - the product never left the Roku premises. I sent two requests via their website email requesting my refund - no response. I have called 4 times (customer service in India). Each time I was assured that the problem was being expedited to their shipping to verify they still had the product. On each occasion, I was told that I would receive a response from them in 2 business days, 3 business days, 5 business days, etc. None of that ever happened. On the first and subsequent calls I provided them with the Fedex tracking number and cancellation confirmation number so they could see for themselves that the product was never picked up. That wasn't good enough. They had to receive confirmation from "shipping".
Don't do business with these people. They are either dishonest or completely incompetent - probably both.
More Roku Netflix Player Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix Com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - 'site cant be reached' since yesterday no connection, internet etc is fine
- Netflix - justin time go - episode "let's haka dance / big drum jam"
- Netflix - the ranch
- Netflix - Request a refund
- Netflix - billing