Rogers.com / phone tapping

Canada Review updated:
For the past few months I have been a victim of phone tapping I them switch from fido to rogers with is the same company and the problem still continue to this day is is causing me mental stress I have been in and out of the doctors office because of this every time I use my phone few hours after my conversation is been sent all over the country I know this because more than one person have let me know what roger is doing is wrong. Beware of this company!

A  9th of Sep, 2008 by
Rogers sucks.They send out way to many flyers that we as a customer are paying for... Do you really think we are ok with that? Is that why we get charged so much. To pay for your advertizing 3to 4 times a week. You Suck!!! BEll is way better.
A  9th of Sep, 2008 by
Rogers is a rip off! They send out crappy flyers at least 3 times a week. WE DON"T WANT THEM!!!
D  9th of Nov, 2008 by
I just purchased a Nokia Phone (647 401 6823) from the Rogers Plus store in the downtown Toronto area. We were given the understanding if the need be that we can return or exchange this phone to any Rogers PLus store in our area (Brampton, Ontario) within 30 days and 30 minutes air time used. To our great surprize, no Rogers Plus store in Brampton is prepared to exchange the phone.

I have been the Rogers Customer for the last 35 plus years.
I fail to understand as to why Rogers stores resort to such mispresentation selling techniques

We rarely go to to downtown. I would appreceiate it if Custmer Service could please look into it and do the needful. Thanks

My home telephone is 905 791 8054 (79, Professor Lake Parkway, Brampton Ontario L6S 4T4

Bikram Dewan