Rogers Wireless / customer service
I recently signed new wireless plan from a Rogers phone rep. I spent 18 minutes on the phone getting the plan and cost explained in detail because it would be a corporate billing plan. Two days later my blackberry can as promised via ups, but the plan and cost did not jive with what was discribed to me over the phone. I called back to customer service and they could not trace back who the person that talked me to verify the plan and cost, I find this very strange, poor business practice, extremely poor management, misleading, phone taping is only used if its in Rogers favor and not in the customers. Has anybody else tried to complain about Rogers through the customer service contacts. I have and It's next to imposible because of all the dead ends you get from costomer service. I think that the CRTC should fix this and make rogers more liable with what they say and do, very poor business practice, YES I will go to another cellphone provider.
More Rogers Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud