Rogers Wireless / customer service

ON, CA Review updated:

I recently signed new wireless plan from a Rogers phone rep. I spent 18 minutes on the phone getting the plan and cost explained in detail because it would be a corporate billing plan. Two days later my blackberry can as promised via ups, but the plan and cost did not jive with what was discribed to me over the phone. I called back to customer service and they could not trace back who the person that talked me to verify the plan and cost, I find this very strange, poor business practice, extremely poor management, misleading, phone taping is only used if its in Rogers favor and not in the customers. Has anybody else tried to complain about Rogers through the customer service contacts. I have and It's next to imposible because of all the dead ends you get from costomer service. I think that the CRTC should fix this and make rogers more liable with what they say and do, very poor business practice, YES I will go to another cellphone provider.

Vt

Comments

• Co
      Mar 04, 2010

Join my face book page and SAY NO to rogers

• He
      Dec 14, 2010

I've been trying to get an iphone 4 since they were announced. I've been going to the Rogers Plus centre at 130 King Street West. I've been continually told that I should come around 2:30 on maybe a Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday, and stand in line to see whether the courier might bring in a couple of iphones. There is no waiting list and no other way to acquire a phone through Rogers.

Today when I asked how Bell and Telus manage to get phones and distribute them to customers without asking busy professionals to come and hover around the sales desk in case the courier brings a couple of phones, I was told by the sales associate, "They can do it because no one buys from them". When I answered that "You're convincing me to switch", his only response was "That's your business".

I'm amazed that no one at Rogers is embarrassed by your inability to make phones available 4 months after the launch. My frustration with Rogers led me to cancel our cable TV services. While I know that switching my family's cell phone service would be pricy, the attitude of the company and thr sales associates is pushing me to do it.