Rogers Wireless / overbilling customers
I've been using Roger's wireless service for 10 years, with three wireless phone plans costing a total of $200/month.
Over the last few months, ROGERS consistently added $12 - $28 onto my bill claiming that they were international text messages.
I keep all text messages sent in a folder on my phone and after reviewing them (every time I receive my bill with the extra charges), there are no number in there in which the phone numbers were long distance. They charge me for 60 - 90 international text messages to the same number which is NOT even RECOGNIZABLE to myself or to their computer system according to one of their representatives. These 60 - 90 text messages is more than what I normally send on a regular basis.
The most recent customer service rep I spoke to refuse to listen to me and refuse to help. I have now gave my 30 days notice and cancelled the plan with them.
If it wasn't for the annual letters of appreciation I receive from the president for being a loyal customer, I would have changed phone providers years ago!
I don't mind paying for "good" service, but it makes me bitter when I am fraud into paying something I did not do!
One female customer service agent suggested to put a lock on the INTERNATIONAL text messages so I will not be billed anymore. I accepted the offer and then noticed she locked ALL MY TEXT MESSAGES and put a FREEZE on my account. They will not let me text anywhere now and is STILL GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR MY TEXT MESSAGING NEXT MONTH! This is rediculous!
More Rogers Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - not asking for permission to string a cable across my property 
- Rogers - internet promotion
- Rogers Wireless - cell phone 
- Rogers - internet and cable 
- Rogers - internet installation