Rogers / third party charges
My phone bill is showing third party charges on my son's phone line from a third party (sprized.com). Rogers has allowed third party companies to text our individual lines. I believe these charges are fraudulent and Rogers should not charge people for services that they have not subscribed to. To subscribe to a service one needs to receive a an explicit message that states the cost of the service. My son has not received any such message and I do not know how his line was billed. I am now expected to cover for these charges. I believe the carrier should be responsible for services that I did not subscribe to. These charges are fraudulent and Rogers should not be allowed to get away with this.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud