Rogers / Fido / collections/credit
After 10 years with fido, a late payment resulted in
A freeze in service from fido.
This helped me to decide to quit using fido.
I was billed for the time period that my service was de activated and I refused to pay. I could not get them to understand that there was obviously no uasage during the de-activated period so why should I pay. "you didn't make us aware you you were cancelling".
Bs. My phone is dead. End of story. After repeated calls from nco collections they put a charge on my credit rating.
Thank you rogers for sticking it to me after 10 years of my loyalty!
Rogers, you suck big time! Bandits!
More Rogers / Fido Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - nextbox for rogers tv 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation