Rogers Cable Network / unusual billing charges and poor customer service
The truth I am not sure where or who to address this matter for at this point I am clueless I just hope if you received this by mistake and know where this letter should go or whom should address this then I would really appreciate it and thank you at this point .
I am writing in regards to let your company know how disappointed I was on how my case has been managed I am not really a complainer and I apologize for the construction of this letter but here goes:
1. During my contract with Rogers I have noticed unusual billing charges. As a protest I didn’t pay my bill this happens sometime June on my first year I can’t remember the exact date but the unusual thing is when I received my statement for that billing cycle I was charge even after the disconnection, & so I called the customer service from my cell phone the agent (she) cant give me an any reason why that happens all she said was “Maybe you’ve attempted to call” & I was like that doesn’t make any sense & even if I did try & call why get charged? & the funny part is because I don’t feel I should get charged for this & I told her why should I even pay all she can say is “Im sorry maam but you have to pay that because it’s in your bill” & because I was only on my first year & I still have a year to go all I can do is pay the “GHOST CHARGES” so I can continue with my life.
After the said 2 year contract which ended sometime first quarter of the year 2006 I have asked a customer representative (He) to transfer my cell no thru Migration (with a fee of $50.) to a pay as you go. but he told me going from a regular billing to a “Emergency Plan “ is way much Better, I agree & told him ill try it for a month or so.
2. After those 3 months ago I feel I was again charged more than what I should be. so I asked a Representative (She) that I’m still not satisfied with the service so now I am finally decided that I wanted change my account to pay as you go & she quoted me again the fee w/c I told her I am aware of it .she said ok its going to be done after 72 hours w/s is more than enough before the next billing cycle. She had told me I still have about 5 days.
3. Guess what I went over the next billing cycle I didn’t complain I called & asked what had happened this agent (She- I think name starts with a P) said she apologize & that it should have been changed /done but for some reason it didn’t & that she’s not sure what had happened . she said she’ll make it a point she do the request & again before the next billing cycle & to compensate for all what’s been happening she’s going to waive the coming bill which is for the month of August .
Sept 6, 2006 I received a call from the billing department saying I have an overdue amount of 70. ++ Surprise I asked to be transferred to the department responsible for all the transferring me from a regular billing cycle to pay as you go after 5 agents & almost an hour on the phone I was again promised that this is going to be resolve in again within 2 days
Not to mention the days I have lost work because of this unprofessionalism. Somewhere along this whole thing just to avoid the next billing cycle I have requested a stop in service being led to believe that after the requested interruption of a day the pay as you go account will kick in.
Another incident is that when an agent called me sometime to collect payment she was rude & disrespectful I had asked why im getting billed as such & if she can transfer me to the department where I can ask & she was like use your cell phone & dial * 611 –she had called me on my home phone by the way. I had asked her politely since I lived in a basement & reception is not that good. She said” I can’t transfer you & like I told you use you cell phone & dial *611”I had told her im not sure why she can’t do it for I have done it before.
If it is true that all conversations like this are being monitored/recorded then I thinks it’s about time that you try & see what really happened at least I can say im not crazy & just making all this things – LET’S INVESTIGATE
Like I said I am very very disappointed im not sure how many people had to go through this the stress & anxiety I got from all of this it is unbelievable. A few friends had recommended seeking help from this Peter Silverman of City TV & making this whole thing public. But I thought I’d try & resolve it first whit you guys.
September 13 ‘2006 – I have to call again & bug some agents for I am very upset – I am workless for the whole week (when I called my agency I was told I lost several job offers because they cant reach me on my cell phone) and I called so again I have to tell the agent the long story after a few minutes she said “ok now it should be working” my point being why do I have to call just to get a job done?
After countless months of requesting & after a phone call today I have my phone up and working in a pay as you go plan, hopefully I don’t encounter anymore problem for I am just tired, now I have to stay home jobless for the whole week due to incompetent people who im not sure if they care on what people like me have to go through. How I wish I can just tell Rogers Company to compensate me for all this things but again understanding how this company works & how you disregard your client’s im not going to be even surprised.
I am writhing to you because evidently something’s wrong and with this you are losing clients big time, I just hope everybody is aware of the golden rule so this things never happen again.
Feel free to call me on my cell phone for any details or information needed – that’s if my phone is working?
More Rogers Cable Network Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers / Fido - collections/credit 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet