Rogers / no free gift!
I received a mailing from Rogers and was told that due to being a valued customer and to show their appreciation, they have a gift for me that I can access by going to rogers.com/with thanks and all I do is enter my special number that was given in the mailing. Well, there is no such site and judging by other internet comments, others have had this problem.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - cellular activation of apple watch 
- Rogers Communications - billing