Rogers — overcharge on bills
I've signed up a 3year contract with rogers, i pay 84.95 each month for rogers wireless services, I've got my bill today (July), it showed $84.95, yes that's normal, but when i wanted to pay my bill, the automated computer system voice told me i had to pay 166 BUCKS. I've called rogers and I've got no replies.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud