Rogers Auto Group - Chicago, Il / Loan Servicing Center - Phoenix, AZ / Worst business practices!

United States Review updated:
We had bought this vehicle from and on June 2002 Rogers Auto Group on Michigan Ave in Chicago to only learn we at first had no financing and then they called us back into the office to renegotiate the deal, inchich we thought was already in place. The then quoted us a different price and kept us in their establishment and office for more than two hrs. No one would touch the case which the Lemon Law in Illinois was unheard of, therefore the engine check light remained on from June 2002 thru February 2007.

The Loan Company they came up with was the CPS Auto Trust 2002-B, Loan Servicing Center, P O Box 98724, Phoenix, AZ [protected] which we most definitely was being overcharged from $317 at 17% interest. This must be stopped. These are the worst business practices from Roger Auto Group In Chicago and CPS Auto Trust 2002-B

Loan Servicing Center
P O Box 98724
Phoenix, AZ [protected]

Rogers Auto Group located in Chicago, IL

A  4th of Sep, 2007 by
I also have a vehicle loan through CPS servicing center. When I was looking for financing for this car they were the only place that would finance me with my current credit. I've ended up with a high interest rate.

About two weeks ago they received a payment through the mail that was two days late. I was called by the servicing center and the women I talked to offered to move my payments to the middle of the month and I agreed.

I received a call today from the servicing center with a women that told me my payment was late. She informed me that the conversation that I had before was not possible,and there was no way they offered me such a thing. She also told me that I had only two ways to make payment, check or over the phone. She ended up hanging up on me.

I called CPS back and ended up talking to someone else of course. The man I spoke with could not tell me who I was talking to before and there was no record of me speaking with anyone. Well he told me that I needed to make a payment today over the phone, mind you this is without any prior notice, and that I had to make it immediately.

I would hope in the future that no one uses this company for any reason. My whole day today has been dealing with them and it has been driving me nuts. If this company would have recorded the first discussion then there would have been no problem.
D  15th of Sep, 2007 by
if you idiots paid your bills had money in the bank and could speak proper english, or spell correctly maybe you would not be in your situation. People like you like to blame other people for your own stupidity. There is probably a reason you paid 17%, like your crap credit.
N  18th of Sep, 2007 by
John, I think if you don't have something intelligent to say or helpful to the topic at hand then you should keep your comments to yourself! It's people like YOU that always have really dumb comments that prevent others from coming out and letting others know what type of crap they could possibly be dealing with. In the future, if you have something idiotic to say KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!
N  26th of Sep, 2007 by
I couldn't agree with Michelle any more, isn't there enough negativity and BS in this world than to just add to it. OBVIOUSLY every circumstance and situation is different, but I beleive Will was cought up in corporate crap.
A  7th of Oct, 2008 by
They did the same thing to my husband who spoke with a woman who said she was the supervisor. The next day another rude and ignorant woman said that was impossible because she was the supervisor and no such arrangement could have been made. I want to figure out how to file a class action suit. If you all are willing to stick together on this issue. I hate this company.
A  8th of Nov, 2008 by
I bet that John guy in the comment above works for this company. Only someone who works with them would back them. They are just very rude and abusive people. I am dealing with a very rude one myself right now. She is getting ready to get suied and the company. She called my daughters phone;which my daughter is a minor and has no reason to have to deal with this crap. She had her so upset she cried. She kept calling her a lier and asked how she liked driving a stolen car around. All kinds of stuff. I finally got ahold of her and her name is Tiffany. She said someone else talked to my daughter but I know they give one person your account to handle. It was the same person. She was just nervous because I wanted to know who it was that upset my daughter. I informed her that it was illegal to share my business with her and that I was filing a law suit. She said she would take care of it. I said no I will because you are the same person who talked to my daughter. She stared screaming at me and I just got as loud as she was. This went on for about 15 or 20 minutes and she finally hung up on me. This company is a joke and needs to be taught a lesson. I could go on forever but I have to go. Lets all hang in there and see what we can do.