Rodney's Relocation ServiceLost/Stolen Item

1 Review updated:

I moved with Rodney's, an approximately 45 mile move. During the move, the mount for my flat-screen television "disappeared". I asked about it before they left my new home and they kept saying that it was "around somewhere". I moved only a studio sized unit. After searching and finding nothing, I contacted them several times by phone. They kept saying they would call me back and only did so twice but the promised final call to me was never made nor have they offered to replace the mount which was less than a year old and valued at approximately $180. (A Sanus VMPL50.)

Comments

• Gr
      Jul 21, 2009

I also had a similar experience with this unprofessionally ran group. I prefer giving my business to small businesses but it's people like these that make me weary.

• Ke
      Sep 18, 2009

sTOp showing FU cANT SUPPORT ur lIGH wAST
    rEASON; tAY R TOXIC ON THOSE BASIN TOXICA;L

• Ju
      Dec 09, 2009

I contacted Rodney and he put me in touch with someone named Rickie to move my brand new furniture from Fort Lauderdale to New Jersey. In the move, I have lost a 32 inch flat screen tv, a large picture worth about $ 200. I have been dealing with these people for 3 months and now Rickie is missing. I, too, trusted a small company. Now, I am out a tv and picture. However, I will not let it rest. I have a lawyer and I have contacted a consumer advocate. I don't care how much it cost, I don't want any one else to have this aggravation. You can't trust anyone.