rocky mountain resort management / Deceptive billing Practices

Rocky Mountain Resort Management
Hired them to rent our condo. Results were 90% below previous years. Plus, when they saw they were going to get the commissions they anticipated, they arbitrarily inflated charges (7% credit card fees, 80% increase in cleaning fees, a fee to make electronic keys equal to what a locksmith would charge) when other people used the unit. Unprofessional, deceptive billing practices, poor customer service, terrible business results. Avoid at all costs.

D  4th of Nov, 2009 by
Rocky Mountain REsort managemnet ROCKS
Guest Comments: http://rmrminc.net/contact-us/testimonials/

EXAMPLE: “To the staff at the Rocky Mountain Resort, I stayed in Timber Creek condo in January with my sister and friend. We had such a lovely time that I wanted to write and tell you. The location is fantastic and the accommodation was first class. Please pass on our thanks to the owner of the condo. The moose was very cute. It really was a home from home. Thanks also to you all for your friendly prompt reply to any questions we had. If we visit Copper again we would have to stay in the same place and I would happily recommend it.”

Owner Comments: http://rmrminc.net/services/property-management/referrals/

EXAMPLE: House – Breckenridge

You and I have been in the service business in one form or another for most of our adult life. As you well know our clients through the years have never hesitated to point out the faults within your business, quality of the product we offer or lack of services render. Few times have we gotten a true, “Thank you, nice job” for work well done.

This is one of those times – Today, I thank you, Keith and others at RMRM inc. for great customer service and a true dedication to your homeowners. Your people identified the problem, notified me of the issues, and used the resources they had available to resolve the problem within a few hours not days.

Thank you, nice job!

William R.
A  4th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We haven't had a booking yet, and have been billed over 2, 000 for linens, cleanings that cost more than a nights stay for guests we booked ourselves. I wish I never signed up for this service, and I don' have the time and energy to break the contract. Has anyone had success fighting the system with them. I have paid up, but feel so ripped off.
A  24th of Nov, 2011 by
I have never dealt with a more unethicial company in my life. What really drives me crazy is he screws you and then puts a bible passage at the end of the bill or email. A really sorry individual. I sincerely feel sorry for him and me for all the money he overbilled me.