rocky mountain resort management / erroneous billings on statement

1 Silverthorne, CO, United States Review updated:

I hired this company to rent out my condo and they continously submit erroneous expenses on my monthly statements. They were attempting to over charge me over $2000 for false expense. I would not recommend anyone using them

Comments

• Mt
      21st of May, 2009

Agree 100%. Deceptive billing, billing errors, poor service. Avoid at all costs, if you are an owner, or a renter.

• Ro
      2nd of Jul, 2009

He had 2 or 3 issues that we cleared up as soon as we made us aware, and he is at 100% so I am not sure why he is even posting this complaint. Everything he stated was handled with the utmost professionalizm! RMRM 888.700.2754 ext 115 with questions.

• Th
      12th of Aug, 2009

You should submit your complaints to /link removed/ Once a company has 2 complaints on it, it automatically will come up in the search engine permanently as long as this scam artist company exists.

Rocky Mountain Resorts Management has had 7 issues in this past year with false charges made. Jeff the president is well known for ripping people off.

• Je
      4th of Nov, 2009

Rocky Mountain REsort managemnet ROCKS
    Guest Comments: http://rmrminc.net/contact-us/testimonials/

EXAMPLE: “To the staff at the Rocky Mountain Resort, I stayed in Timber Creek condo in January with my sister and friend. We had such a lovely time that I wanted to write and tell you. The location is fantastic and the accommodation was first class. Please pass on our thanks to the owner of the condo. The moose was very cute. It really was a home from home. Thanks also to you all for your friendly prompt reply to any questions we had. If we visit Copper again we would have to stay in the same place and I would happily recommend it.”

Jan

Owner Comments: http://rmrminc.net/services/property-management/referrals/

EXAMPLE: House – Breckenridge

You and I have been in the service business in one form or another for most of our adult life. As you well know our clients through the years have never hesitated to point out the faults within your business, quality of the product we offer or lack of services render. Few times have we gotten a true, “Thank you, nice job” for work well done.

This is one of those times – Today, I thank you, Keith and others at RMRM inc. for great customer service and a true dedication to your homeowners. Your people identified the problem, notified me of the issues, and used the resources they had available to resolve the problem within a few hours not days.

Thank you, nice job!

William R.

24th of Nov, 2011

DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ABUSED...YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BUTT. 80% lower rentals, higher overall costs even though they show a lower percentage. The old, get you in and hope you don't read the fine print. Don';t get caught like I did.