Rockstar Rentals Cabo / Rental Agreements

1 Mexico Review updated:

I booked a Villa using Rockstarrentals Cabo for a beach Villa. I was dealing with Marco Barrientos. The payment for first installment on the Villa I selected was paid. I received notification from Marco that my second installment was due three weeks before departure. I verified that Villa #1506 was confirmed and the reply was yes. When I arrived a Villa la Estancia, I was told I had villa #1408. I complained and a call was placed to rockstarrentals and I spoke with Tim Vanni. Tim argued that I was confirmined for #1408 but that unit was advertised to me for $300 per night and #1506 was $325 per night. After I returned home I emailed Tim to say I was over charged and I would like a refund. Tim said the check would be mailed on Monday July 27th. I have not received payment. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND NOT BOOK ANY LISTINGS WITH ROCKSTARRENTALS CABO.

Comments

• Sm
      1st of Oct, 2010

OHG that is what he did to us too! Totally lost faith in them as an organization. I confirmed our condo with him 3 months in advance and then was switched when we checked in. He said he would make it right with a credit and it has been a year and he hasn't done anything.

• D0
      22nd of Dec, 2012

I booked our family Christmas Vacation in May of 2012 and sent my first payment. In October, Tim Vanni emailed me for remaining balance. This past week, I have emailed and left messages for him to make sure we were all set and got no response. Yesterday, I contacted Villa La Estancia myself. They had no record of our family coming in on December 24! Tim took our money and never booked our accomadations and of course being Christmas, they are full. A vacation that has been planned for 8 months and I had to tell my husband and young adult children, we have no place to stay. We plan on contacting the appropriate authorities so that we can put an end to this!!!

• De
      27th of Apr, 2017

I've spent a lot of money and i was scammed by other companies trying to cancel my timeshare. My advice is that if you're going to hire a company to help you with the problem, DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UPFRONT, because it use to be a fraud. I did a research on internet and i found some interesting articles, i recommend you to read this one: