Rockstar Energy Drink / Product not delivered after payment

1 ?Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: ?

I have been ordering Sugar Free Rockstar for several months ... and have been very satisfied with the prompt service, etc. HOWEVER, THIS PAST MONTH: I made my usual order (2 cases of the 24 oz. resealables @ $30 each) on Nov. 11 ... and ... when nothing happened (no shipping information, no confirmation from you -- only from PayPal) ... I thought I needed to reorder ... so I did ... .. result: THE SAME ...

I have tried contacting the company by email ... their hours are listed on the website but no phone number ... I've sent messages through their customer "service" window on the website ... NO RESPONSE ... I've even tried calling the number listed on my bank statement when PayPal sent my payment through ... NOTHING.

CAN YOU ... WILL YOU ... PLEASE HELP ME???

When I ordered in October on a Monday, the shipment was on my front porch on Wednesday morning ... What has changed???

Bill McCutcheon
photos@parispi.net
[protected]

Comments

• Ep
      10th of Dec, 2010

I also placed an order three weeks ago. It's still listed on the site as "Processing - Warehouse"

A co-worker ordered a couple of months ago, and it arrived in 4 days.

The email listed on my confirmation bounces. No one responds to the customer service email on the site. No one returns messages left at the phone number listed.