Rockrose Development Corp. / Awful everything

Rockrose Development Corp.
I was searching for a handyman to upgrade my bathrooms in my House. I found a local handy man on-line named Steven Pustylnik. After a few conversations over the phone, he came to my house for an estimate. He seemed young and inexperienced, but assured me he can do this job. Steven told me he works for Rockrose Development Corp as the main handyman on site, and has done this work plenty of times. We agreed on a price of $5, 500 plus materials. He gave me a list of things to buy and would start work in 2 days. I purchased $8000 worth of materials, on top of that I gave steven a $2000 deposit to start the job. on the first day i was impressed, he actually showed up on time ready to go. I left for work that morning and told him I would be back during lunch to check up on things.

Well to my surprise, When I showed up no Steven and no materials, The guy robbed me blind! Please Please Please do not let this guy rip off any other people.

D  5th of Jul, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Scammer and swindler, Mr. Victor Chemerisov, used websites such as [redacted].com and Complaintsboard.com to fabricate lies about me.

My name is Steven Pustylnik and I'm a very ethical and honest young man and have been a victim of 1) Defamation of Character and 2) Slander by Mr. Victor Chemerisov.  I've been informed by my friends that upon searching my name on the Internet, negative remarks have been posted on consumer protection websites such as this one.  After reading the lies, the websites informed me that they never remove posts, even if they are lies.

Late in 2008, I did in fact go into business with a Mr. Victor Chemerisov to build and sell dog beds. Our New York corporation is Urban Pet Concepts, Inc. and our domain was www.urbanpetconcepts.com and after two months, Mr. Chemerisov attempted to change our business agreement. Upon my exit, he hid behind the law and continues to do so. I have hired an attorney and I am still in the process of dissolving the corporation because he is not cooperating with me or the NYS Courts. It took the process server 6 attempts to serve him! He did not show up to court and the Courts are using NYS business corporation laws to dissolve the corporation without his presence.

Don't believe him, my family and I am are not being sued by him, not locally and not federally. He has no grounds to sue us. He is the one who defrauded me and breached our contract, not the other way around.
He is a schemer and fraudster who attempted to swindle me out of my share of the business. Luckily, I saw his true colors early and got out when I did. It has cost me over $4, 000 to date but it could have been worse if I stayed in business with him. After my exit, he posted these lies about me on these websites.

I have never advertised handyman services on the Internet. I have never defrauded anyone. All my friends and colleagues know and can tell you that this is totally absurd. I thought I knew the man well enough to go into business with him. I know his wife, his wife's parents, his parents, his younger brother, and his grandmother, and his cousins for many years - they were family friends. How wrong I was! Google his name (Victor Chemerisov) and see for yourself. Be careful who you do business with.

I'm a hardworking family man - I just got married and have a child on the way. While working full-time I managed to attend college in the evenings to earn a bachelors degree, with dual majors, earning membership on Dean's List and Phi Theta Kappa, a honor roll society, accomplishments that speaks volumes in themselves.

He is a bright guy, a necessity to be a good fraudster. Knowing I'm completing college and seeking new employment he fabricated these lies to deter employers from providing my family an opportunity. Please don't believe his lies.

Steven Pustylnik