Rock'n Dogs ResortIncredibly Rude

1 Review updated:

I called to ask some questions about boarding my dog. The gentleman I was speaking with quickly became rude when I wanted to clarify some of the things he was telling me. It was rediculous. He was rediculous, and incredibly unprofessional. I was flabergasted by his attitude, and he also lied to me. After being treated this way, I went online and looked up the company. I am so glad I did, because over and over I found the same type of scenarios, poor reviews, and hurt dogs. I would never ever in a million years take any animal I loved to this place!

More Rock'n Dogs Resort Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• My
      Oct 03, 2010

I completely agree this place is the worst to take your dog to. Our dog would whimper and cry if any of the employees went near him probably because he was hurt by them. Once I came to pick him up and he was not with the other dogs but was left alone on the side with no water on asphalt under the hot sun for hours.

• Vi
      Oct 21, 2010

That rude guy you talked to was undoubtedly the owner. He's a liar, cheat, and a bully. I don't know why he's still in business.

• Pr
      Jan 12, 2011

Does this mean that this business is closed? I certainly hope so. That creep who scammed customers and employees knows what he did. He obviously has some serious problems. Anyone who protested his abuse was threatened. He obviously wrote these fake accounts on here of such a wonderful place. It's all fake just like he is. No employees stole dog food or anything else. How would some random customer posting here know this? We all know what went on there and if this place is not closed, I beg someone in authority to investigate it.