Rockmaster Drilling EquipeMTN / Company Dishonest

1 878 NW Dunbare AVe. #A2Toutsdale, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800)851-7093

This company took our money, never shipped the equipment, has not returned our money, and constantly gives false statements when you can reach them.

Also, look up additional complaints about this company under the name of Hydratek - same address.

Go

Comments

• Ra
      2nd of Nov, 2009

Company Dishonest

Company information:
    Rockmaster Drilling Equipment
    878 NW Dunbare AVe. #A2
    Toutsdale, Oregon
    Phone: (800)851-7093
    rockmasterdrills.com

This company has been prepaid for almost two years. First they shipped late an incomplete shipment to me in Tennesee, shipped in a substandard container which was broken upon arrival. Some of the incomplete parts were shipped to me in Arizona at my base of operations and as of today almost two years later I still have not received the 4 1/2 inch tricone bit that was invoiced at around $450.00. In all I have spent about $3500.00 for an incomplete drill rig not to mention two wasted trips to Tennessee from Arizona and numerious ignored telephone conversations.It remains a mystery that the system will work if I do ever get the parts all together.
    I have pictures of the original shipping container and all original invoice documents and proof of payment.

Randy N. Bell

22nd of Dec, 2009

Rockmasters response to BBB. Posted by Randy N. Bell

Better Business Bureau
    Randy Bell

Subject: BBB Complaint Case#22226190(Ref#14-22036231-22226190-8-500)

Priority: Normal Date: Monday, December 21, 2009 3:05 PM Size: 3 KB

Thank you for contacting Better Business Bureau regarding your complaint. We have attempted to contact the business and asked that they respond. We are disappointed to report that we have not received a response from the company. This company is not a BBB Accredited Business, and has not agreed to work with us to resolve complaints.

We have closed this case as unanswered and it will be reflected in the company's public BBB Reliability Report. Please notify us immediately if the business contacted you directly and resolved the complaint.

For your convenience, you may review this case at: http://alaskaoregonwesternwashington.app.bbb.org/complaintreply/c/?cid=22226190&auth=3ewas3 or at www.thebbb.org by clicking Access a Complaint. Your case# is 22226190 and password is 3ewas3.

Again, thank you for contacting your BBB.

Sincerely,
    Better Business Bureau
    Serving Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington
    Complaint Department

*This e-mail address is not a monitored account, please do not respond to this e-mail. If you need to contact us about your complaint, please e-mail us at complaints@thebbb.org.