Rockin P Quarter Horses / Horse scam!

Porum, IL, United States Review updated:
4.75

To whomever wrote "there are always two sides to every story." First off, you are absolutely right... there are two sides to every story. That being said, I'd love to hear Casey's side of the story. I'd love to hear why the horse the he knew I was coming by to look at was not to be found. I'd love to know why we weren't able to see the horse. I'd love to know why he never told us the horse we had driven so far to see was acting up so bad that we couldn't see it. I'd love to know why we never found out through phone calls that same morning or the conversation at the coffee shop that same morning that we would not be able to see the horse we came to see. I'd love to know why he NEVER told us we weren't able to see the horse until after I asked about the horse. I'd love to know why he pulled a very similar black horse out of a stall without telling us the real horse we'd come to see was not in the barn at all... or nowhere else for that matter. I'd love to know why he referred to this horse as being MUCH better and safer of a horse than the one we had come to see when he told me several times on the phone that the horse we were coming to see was the brokest and safest horse he has ever had on his property. I'd love to know why this "fake" black horse that was much safer reared up due to buddy/barn sourness. I'd love to know why he told us the story of him beating a horse over the head with a 2 X 6 till he turned into sawdust (Casey's words) if it wasn't true. I'd love to know why he thinks my daughter can't ride horses or handle them very well because she got her legged mashed into the ground by one of his freaked out untrained horses. She didn't fall off the horse by the way, the horse fell over on her. Also, Casey was in the barn when this happened so he never saw it happen so any explanation he would give as to how this happened would be a complete lie.

Comments

Ka
  16th of Jan, 2008
I would love to hear the other side of this story. I would love to hear Casey tell us what is "really" going on since none of us that have dealt with him apparently do not know.