Rock Solid Prospects / Horrible company

Back in November 2008 I had a sales rep named Catherine Seltzer tell me that they would set up 12 to 15 appointments per week for free the 1st 30 days. All I had to do is buy the prospect list of 5, 000 businesses for $750 and I could keep the list myself after they called the list for 30 days. But she said that they were confident that I would be satisfied with the results and continue to do business with them for $100 per closed sale after the 30 day free trial period.

Not only was the 5, 000 prospect list not anywhere close to the targeted market I asked for, but it took me 30 days just to get the list after many unreturned phone calls. And they never set up even 1 appointment for me. The project manager Christina sent me back the list showing 'not available', 'not interested', or 'no answer' for 5000 listings. I called less than 10% of the list myself and got 5 appointment. There is no way in Hell a telemarketing company could call 5000 people and not 1 would be interested in saving money or obtaining affordable health insurance.
The bottom line is this is a telemarketing company that does not telemarket. All they are doing is selling you a cheap prospect list at a high cost. Or they promise you guaranteed sales so they can steal even more of your money.
Rock Solid Prospects are really Rock Solid Suspects. They should be behind bars and I pray they get caught soon so more honest people don't get taken by these crooks!

Al

More Rock Solid Prospects Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Mar, 2009

This company is a running a scam, they will promise to deliver leads and ask for money in advance, but the fact is once they will get the money, they will never return your calls and never deliver the leads.

Our sales person was Mark his cell phone number is 508-577-9695 and his office number 877-728-0048. He took US$1695 from us and in return they were suppose to provide 15 perfect phone appt. with 100% of original phone appointments to be replaced at clients request, no questions asked.

They have this statement in the contract 'IF YOU DON'T SELL IT, WE WILL REPLACE IT PERIOD'

I would request people who were scammed by this company, we should file a case in the court of law againt these people. you can contact me at sam@parijat.com

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE PEOPLE BEHIND THE BARS ASAP.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY(Mark 508-577-9695, Christina 714-887-8126). THEY ARE DEFINITELY SICK PEOPLE WITH A VERY SICK MIND.

I request the media and the law keepers to take some action against this company and put these people(Mark 508-577-9695, Christina 714-887-8126) behind the bars ASAP.

Rakesh