Rock Solid Prospects / Rip off

1 700 W Center StBridgewater, MA, United States Review updated:

This company contacted me selling telemarketing services. They cahrged $750 for a list of 5000 prospects. They told me they could build a list according to my specifications. When I got the list, it didn't match y specifications in any way.

They also told me they would call all 5000 prospects once during a 30-day period. They have not made any of those calls.

Here are the names and contact information for every individual I had contact with during my ordeal.

Dei Makenna

dmakenna AT msn.com

Catherine Seltzer

catherineseltzer AT rocksolidprospects.com

Christina High

tm.leads1 AT yahoo.com

[protected]

After doing some extensive research (see /link removed/ I discovered that this ring has been going on for some time under various names. The latest (Rock Solid Prospects) started around September 30 2008. I have found others going back as far as 1999.

Dei's phone number above is connected to a company called Advantel Telemarketing, which is a legitimate company in Massachusetts. It is registered with the Secretary of State of Mass.

More Rock Solid Prospects Complaints & Reviews

Comments

1st of Mar, 2009

Hi I am Christina the one who took your money and gave you nothing back, sucker! heheh. No one can do anything about it, not even that lame president Obama. If you want your money back, come get it. you have my address, and numbers.

• Ra
      17th of Mar, 2009

This company is a running a scam, they will promise to deliver leads and ask for money in advance, but the fact is once they will get the money, they will never return your calls and never deliver the leads.

Our sales person was Mark his cell phone number is 508-577-9695 and his office number 877-728-0048. He took US$1695 from us and in return they were suppose to provide 15 perfect phone appt. with 100% of original phone appointments to be replaced at clients request, no questions asked.

They have this statement in the contract 'IF YOU DON'T SELL IT, WE WILL REPLACE IT PERIOD'

I would request people who were scammed by this company, we should file a case in the court of law againt these people. you can contact me at sam@parijat.com

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE PEOPLE BEHIND THE BARS ASAP.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY(Mark 508-577-9695, Christina 714-887-8126). THEY ARE DEFINITELY SICK PEOPLE WITH A VERY SICK MIND.

I request the media and the law keepers to take some action against this company and put these people(Mark 508-577-9695, Christina 714-887-8126) behind the bars ASAP.

Rakesh