Rock Solid Kitchens / Update on previous complaint

1 The Kitchen Industrial Park,Groby Street,Hathershaw.Oldham, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08712717200

further to my complaint of May/June 2008 about this company, I am pleased to report that they have almost resolved my order by delivering all but 2 items yesterday 4.5.08. The delivery driver was most courteous and patient. I am now only missing 1 x draw front, 1 x end wall panel, which I have e-mailed the company about and am awaiting their response.
I am pleasantly surprised by their actions and wanted others to know of the response I have received from RSK in trying to resolve my issues with them over my order. They have corrected most of it within a week of my complaint.

Reba.

Comments

• Pa
      4th of Nov, 2008

my complaint is this, electric hob missing (they delivered a gas one and we dont have gas). 4 x cornerdoors missing, your lucky to have your complaint handled so fast (you are probably an employee or vance muller anyway) i phoned up and faxed and emailed, no response only to be told stop phoning as its just costing me money (receptionist), wtf am i supposed to do they aren't responding to anything else that they advise,

• Mr
      8th of Mar, 2009

Should be 'Rock Bottom' kitchens. Cooker damaged, cupboards missing and surprise, surprise, have not got back to us despite loads of e.mails. Left high and dry with an unfinished kitchen for my elderly mother. They have no shame! Don't use them...it's not worth it.