Rock Ridge Learning / Fake School- Not Licensed- Record Background

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Fake school! Doesn't answer your emails! Did some research found out they are not registered with State of Florida! Not registered with the Florida Department of Education! I called the Florida Department of Education never heard of them before and indicated they hadn't even applied for permission. Christian school - what a bunch of crap! I found this school on LinkedIn. Executive appears to be James Majors who has a criminal record. If you ask me this is beyond scary! I called some of my teacher friends they stated they remembered this guy had a fake teachers license. Fake School- Stay away!

Comments

• Ro
      9th of May, 2012

I am an Attorney representing Rock Ridge Learning Corporation. I was called to address this issue with "Complaint Board" and with anyone who wants to post illegal and slanderous comments about my clients company. Rock Ridge Learning is not open as of today's date to students or teachers. As such, the company is currently seeking registration with the Florida Department of Education, and working to acquire all the correct legal documents for operations in the State. Secondly, the company does not list anything on Linked-in, or any other site concerning the executive being James Majors, and for anyone to maliciously attach a person's character and reputation is a low person, and is legally a form a malicious slander that I will not tolerate as an Attorney at Law. Under the law, slander is a malicious, false, and defamatory statement that is intended to tarnish a company or person's good name. This is a major crime, and I am warning the person who wrote this previous post as well as anyone else who considers posting anything about my clients company or considers attacking this persons reputation, I will bring formal legal charges against you. I will be sending a court ordered document to "Complaint Board" requesting the official release of records for the above named person's account, including IP addresses and location of posting, and I will bring legal charges to this person and any other person who attempts to attack my clients company via posting on any Internet board. My law firm is working closely with Complaints Board, and various other "Complaint" type boards, and anyone considering posting any illegal, negative, and false statements with the intent to cause harm will be brought to justice. Rock Ridge Learning is a legit company, and an educational school. Anyone who says anything other, is committing a crime.

• Te
      10th of May, 2012

Your client clearly posted information on LinkedIn under the name of RRL. Your client has removed all information from LinkedIn as of last week. Teachers/Professors visit social networking sites to network with other teachers, colleges, and lastly, possible employers. I sent an email asking for information and received none. As an attorney, I suggest you use spell check before posting anything to a complaint board. I also seriously doubt you’re an attorney because your statements are incorrect and inaccurate. I wish the best of luck with your client!