Rochester Furnitureindira lalloo

I called rochester this morning regarding a factory fault christina chair that i had to keep in my house for over a month because Indira is too busy to call and update me on what is happening. I got off the call with her just now where she told me she doesn't care. I suppose your calls are recorded for verification purpose. I assume the manager never got off the phone because i never heard from him, i would have thought rochester hires competent staff who are equipped to handle customer complaints and still solve them. I was treated rudely and disrespected after i told them that due to their poor service they would rather take their chairs back and refund my money. I sent her an email she never responded, i called her she gave me false information and never bothered to make a follow up.

• Updated by Makho · Apr 28, 2017