Rochelle And Bethea / Billed for product not ordered

1 167 Cherry St. PMB 292Milford, CT, United States Review updated:

I received a braclet in the mail I did not order. I had given my credit card number to show "good faith" to this bogus astroger. My account had been billed for $6.95 which I pretty much ignored but when I received an additional bill for $99.80, I called the number to contest the bill.
I received no call back until contacted by a collection agency, I had offeer to return this Braclet Of Power to this company but now I will keep this trinket, not pay the ransom and contest this until my dying day

Comments

• Pa
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I am sorry to hear your credit card was billed. This company keep sending me email messages. I always do my own research on the internet and check BBB to see if there have been any complaints. Thank you for posting your comment. I hope people check with BBB first, because there are a lot of people being ripped off.

• Co
      30th of Jan, 2010

Yeah - i too receive emails from this person- was about to order a ROSE CROSS - but just off hand threw a google - and the search brought up this page - a quick question - isn't there anyway to track such activity and stop it?