Rocawear Jacket / Poor Practices

1 Secaucus, NJ, United States

I ordered a coat for my son from Dr Jays for Christmas. Once I received the jacket I realized it was too thin to be a coat and it was too bulky to be a jacket. So I called to return it. I sent the jacket back only for them to say it was worn, had stains, and no tags. Well, my son is 5, and he tore the tags off. This jacket was not worn it was just too thin for my purposes. All in all they shipped the jacket back to me and I never received it. Now they will not send me another jacket or store credit. I am on a fixed income as I have been laid off and they are not willing to help me even though I did all that I was supposed to do. I have worked in retail on both ends, in a store and for corporate offices and I have never heard of such a thing. That they can no longer assist the customer who has no product and no money returned. Be ware of the customer service at Dr Jays. I say this because this is the first time I have had a problem with them and it is just not what a loyal customer should have to go through.