Robo-Rachel from Cardholder Services / Racketeering, Credit Card Laundering, Illegal abusive telemarketing

1 420 E. State Rd 434, Suite F, Longwood, FL 32750, Lake Mary, FL, United States
Phone: 855-574-4637

Consumer Report, Do-Not-Call Violations
Sunshine Consultation Services LLC, Sunshine Coaching Service, Lower Interest Rate Consulting LLC, 4044 West Lake Mary Blvd, Unit 104-421 Lake Mary, FL 32746, 420 E. State Rd 434, Suite F, Longwood, FL 32750
[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

“I had an old gift card with a $3.50 balance on it, so I used it, they "qualified me" to get a lower interest rate, and I got all their information. Thought they would have caught on when I used the name "James T. Kirk" and told them I lived at 1701 Enterprise Rd Apt #1701"
Sunshine Consulting, 420 East State Road 434, Longwood FL 32750
[protected] ‘

“Received a call from this number said that they could save me over $2, 000.00 in finance charges and get me a fixed interest rate on my credit card. All it was to get me to go to a different credit card company and pay a upfront fee of $999.00.. Which was to pay for getting me a fixed rate card:. I think this is quit a rip off.. When I said I didn't want to do the deal the guy told me I wasted his time so I said the same thing back to him and hung up?. Tried to charge my other credit card the fee of $999'.00 but I called and closed the account, and they are not accredited with the better business bureau like the guy told me they were". Caller: sunshine coaching services”?.

Sunshine Coaching Service, also using Metro Capital;
Also swindle a “77 year old to give them all her information, ” (stealing $999.) And as usual, the fraudulent "contract" said she couldn't cancel”
Violating more RICO Laws
RICO
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act U.S.C. Title 18, Chapter 96 § 1962:
Sections 891-894