Robin Schulder Bulldogsrus.net / grear breeder gorgeous puppies

1 QUEENS, New York, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718 465 6659

How can this breeder be a puppy mill??? Are you insane??? She told me she has been breeding dogs for years and I myself saw the adult felaes she has so you are tellinh me if she put out 109 healthy puppies since she has been breeding for 15 years thats alot??? Its not that many dogs, do your mathematics it comes to 12 puppies per year are you in idiot??? And I have the lsit I can email you of 109 happy clienst that have purchased english bulldogs and yorkie terriers from this breeder robin schulder and not 1 of them had a bad word to say I can email you the list if you give me your email adress and these people are all over the states. You are not very brite!!!
Laura tavegea

St

Comments

• Cr
      30th of Mar, 2008

This is Robin's own posting of her 1000's of dogs she's breed... I don't think your doing her any favors...

389 days ago by Robin Schulder [send email]
    Hi Sandy !!

Thank you so much for the wonderful posts !!! I hope that little darling is doing great !!! I am glad the vet said she is healthy and beautiful, as dealing with you was a pleasure as well !!

I am so glad you and your family love her, i knew you would !

I just want to say thank you so much for your continued support and excellent references

To my dear friends who purchased puppies from bulldogs r us and to all my other wonderful supporters on this board !! And my wonderful supportive family.
    We love you guys !!!

And below is for the people that lie and the few negative people that left comments, you think you know me and you dont !!! You are a bunch of evil jealous people that always look to point a finger at the next person. You want a free puppy but thats called stealing and grand larceny !!

You are very sad unhappy individuals that really hate your lives and try to slander others/ and your stupid negative posts just goes to show how ignorant you really are. Besides being a liar !!

I am a licensed reputable breeder of english bulldogs and i will always breed, (your silly negative posts are all lies and cannot and do not affect my sales) i have produced and bred hundreds and hundreds of puppies and i only received 3 complaints out of almost 1, 000 pups / wow thats a good ratio dont you think !!!

And all live animals at one point get sick, if you wanted the dog never to get sick you should of bought a stuffed animal!!! (you idiots)

Remember you cannot hurt me or my family business as i am a strong woman with a great family and a lot of friends and supporters all over the united states!!!

Your complaints are not heard and are laughed at / and i will always continue to breed and sell my puppies all over the world as they are the best!!!

Robin schulder and family
    Bulldogsrus #1 !!!
    #1 breeder in the u.s.

Not my words, I don't agree with any of it - but she states it in her own words that she's a puppymill with 1000's of puppies breed and sold...

• De
      20th of Sep, 2008

Anyone who breeds "1, 000's of puppies" is a PUPPY MILLER, plain and simple.
    Call a few bulldog rescue groups in the tri state area, see how many of your dogs have been turned into rescue. You couldn't breed a healthy bulldog if it slapped you in your big, fat, overmake-uped fat peekineese looking face.
    You are a DISGRACE.

• Ke
      23rd of Sep, 2008

Debby,
    You didnt know that Robin is the the spokeswoman for bulldogs? She looks like the breed she CLAIMS to breed...

11th of Nov, 2008

THIS WOMAN IS A SCAM ARTIST. SHE RIPPED ME OFF 3500 FOR A DOG THAT CLEARLY WAS NOT AN ENGLISH BULLDOG. THE DOG WAS SICK WITH PARVO AND COXCYDIA (SP?) I PAID 3500 FOR THE DOG, I PAID 200 FOR CAGE, 100 FOR SHIPPING, BOUGHT ABOUT 200 WORTH OF STUFF. HAD CLOSE TO 500 IN BILLS RELATED TO HER. THIS WAS NOT AND ENGLISH BULLDOG! I GAVE HER TO A VET UP THE STREET, AND IT IS APPARENT THAT IT IS NOT AN ENGLISH BULLDOG. IF ANYONE KNOWS AND EASY WAY FOR ME TO SUE HER FROM ILLINOIS, LET ME KNOW. EMAIL ME.

• Ly
      17th of Nov, 2008

Robyn is a very good scam artist. she sold us a 3000.00 dollar yorkie that does not even have true papers. On her websites she never puts sold by the puppies. This is because she has so many that she just uses the same pictures but changes the names. She posted the wrong birthdate for my puppy on her website. When I recieved her and her papers she was a month younger, that makes a huge difference in weight and how big they are going to get. I called her and asked her she said she messed up and to change it on the papers. Now I dont know how old she is. I am glad she was not sick I took her to the vet right away and had them give her first shots. Robyn states she had them at this point dont know what to believe. All I have to say is that is alot of money for a dog and she took advantage of my family and I. I would not buy another dog from her or suggest anyone else to.

• Ke
      28th of Nov, 2008

• Ro
      4th of Dec, 2008

SHE HAS PICS OF MY DOG ON HER WEBSITE ; SHE IS CLAIMING HE IS HERS; I HAVE THE SAME PICS AND PROOF IT IS MY DOG; SHE TOOK OFF MY BREEDERS WEBSITE LAST YEAR WHEN I OWN HIM MUCH LONGER THAN THAT, MUST SHE STEAL OTHER PEOPLES DOGS PICS; THIS IS FRAUD AND PROPERTY THEFT; I AM GOING TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ABOUT THIS MATTER; THIS IS TERRIBLY WRONG

2nd of Mar, 2009

This over breeding woman who sold me and very sick dog and many others to boot now has a new website. I have also reported her to the ASPCA for animal cruelty because these poor dogs suffer from her lack of care. Her new website is www.4netmarketing.com/englishbulldogs. DO NOT BUY FROM HER!!!

• Do
      5th of Mar, 2009

My only wish for a so called breeder who sells sick animals is that wouldn't it be nice to hear she could become sick with all the viruses and disorders that her pups have. She is a disgrace and should have a day in court to hopefully listen to a judge revoke her liscense and possibly make her pay enormous fines and due time in jail. Trash like her deserves to be treated like the animals she raises, because its obvious she doesn't treat her animals well.

• Su
      2nd of Feb, 2010

All you people who support this "###" in heat to find a fast way to make a quick buck off unsuspecting puppy lovers, need your collective heads examined, and you ALL need to learn how to spell!!!