Robin Schulder Bulldogsrus / FOX 5 NEWS aired Shame on YOU Robin

1 Jamaica Queens, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (718) 217-8502

Please watch NY FOX 5 's Shame On You episode. It's original date of air was 11/10/08.

The reporter interviewed Robin Schulder and really told it like it was.

She has sold so many sick puppies it's unbeleivable. Valerie won her suit, Rick won as well, and will win Robin's appeal. Lisa is next. We'll all be there to support her.

So next the Dept of Agriculture is looking into her sales. YEAH. I hope the end her milling once and for all.

So Robin Schulder has been entered into the HALL OF SHAME - for selling sick puppies and lieing to try to get out of it.

SHAME SHAME SHAME...

Kr

Comments

• Ya
      16th of Nov, 2008

here is the link http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7833433&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

• Re
      18th of Jun, 2009
    Robin Schulder Bulldogsrus - fraud skam lier
    bulldogsrus robin schulder
    80-42 bell blvd
    Queens Village
    New York
    Phone: 1718-465-6659

does any one have arnold diaz personal cell phone i tried to call but his messages are full at main number.

24th of Jul, 2014

I was in Mac Donald's on 8th avenue between 34th and 35th street yesterday with my grandchildren having lunch and to my surprise this is what I found in my fries.
    I gave to manager she took it walked away and did not come back I called her and said I want this back she said it is in the trash and I am not going in there to get it I said fine I have taken a pic of it and my receipt before I showed it to her. She did not offer as much as a another order of fries nothing at call not even a sorry!!! The board of health would love to know about this one they would shut them down in a heartbeat I have wrote to Mac Donald's waiting for a response I am very upset i