Robin Schulder and Bulldogs R Us / Do Not Buy a Puppy From Her!!!

She sent us the wrong puppy and he had coccidia, pneumonia, a hypoplastic trachea, and ringworm. We are now almost 2 months in, paid almost $6000, and can't send him back because he is sick and Robin never provided us with a Health Certificate.

Comments

• Kr
      10th of Feb, 2009

Sorry to hear about this. It's no wonder. Keep reading all the other posts regarding this seller.

• Te
      31st of Oct, 2009

I emailed her after watching Rescue Inc and just posted some of these posts on there...This was her response to me and I didn't say one word other than listing these links...I edited curse words for the post.

"[censored] YOU ### IF YOU HAVE BALLS AND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME COME HERE 80-42 BELL BLVD AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT YOU DONT SCAERE ME THE IN THE LEAST// DO YOU WANNA BUY A DEAD PUPPY IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ??? [censored] YOU YOUR WHITE TRASH ### AND YOU WILL DIE SOON !!! I TRACKED YOUR IP ADRESS DOWN AND IM REPORTED YOUR [censored]EN HATE EMAIL COME ON I DARTE YOU COME HERE WE GOT SOMETHING READY FOR YOU NOW COME DOUCHBAG 80 42 bell blvd queens village ny 11427 718 465 6659 CALL ME NOW IF YOU DARE !!!