Robert McPherson / MGC MORTGAGE

1 MA, United States

In November 2008, my home mortgage was purchased by MGC Mortgage from Citi Residential. I was never notified of this purchase. My only alert was when I conducted my monthly review of transactions in December 2009 and the auto payment was not done.I attempted to contact MGC by e-mail but would only receive confirmation of e-mail stating that I was not to contact them by e-mail. When I would Call by phone, all I would get was auto phone service and informed that all clients were busy and I should try again later. This happened no less than 10 times, I was also informed, when I was actually able to talk to a real person that my prior arrangements with another Mortgage Co, did not pertain to them and new arrangement would have to be made. No payment other than once per month was allowed and the Bi-Monthly payment were not allowed. I sent their request for a voided check for set up of auto pay with specific instructions in accordance with the original signed contract in January 2009. As of May 2009, this has not been implemented. After several attempts to contact this institution again, I have been informed that they must have lost my request and would have to submit all information again. The copy of my original contract was sent and that was also conveniently lost. I have been to consult with an attorney and have been informed that IAW Law, their actions from have been in Violation. There are numerous people with worse experiences with this Company. Who do we contact to file a Class action suit.?