Robert Lock aka Credit Collections Defense Network / CCDN debt scam company

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

Robert Lock Jr is the mastermind of many scams.

Debt Elimination scams are sold on the internet through other companies such as R&G Marketing of Ocala, Florida. These scammers suck you into phoney programs which make your debt situation worse than it was when you started CCDN aka as the credit collection defense network run by cronie Phil Manger in Ct at telephone no: [protected] is the setup man who lies to you and acts as a testimonial of the program which is a canned legal form attempt to stop creditors this plan is a total waste.

Tracy Webster the so called Customer support person who was a gardener and scam artist who stole other debt programs from other scammers like John Gliha. These guys are dangerous and must be stopped I enrolled in the program and was fooled into believing their hype When i found out Lock was a Scam Artist i began reporting on ComplaintsBoard.com

This has help many to see the scam for what it is. They have attacked my credibility by posting false info on the internet about me.

This has only intensified my efforts to report this Scam.

Va

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Jul, 2008

Hello Tad,

I have been involved in a program with CCDN and Tracy Webster which is also connected to another company BCS America which is owned by Bruce McInnis. Did you say you worked with CCDN? I would truly like to speak with you on the telephone if that is OK with you. We have been involved for over 2 years and keep getting no help or information back as to when we will be finished with it. We have put out over $6, 400.00 and really don't know what is going on.

I would love to hear from you. The really criminal thing about our case is that, although we had substantial debt when we started the program, our credit was very good and we were instructed to quit paying our bills--- we were trying to decide to go with a debt consolidation program when we unfortunately crossed paths with these people.

If it's not too much trouble I would love to discuss this with you Tad. Please let me know if that is possible.

Sincerely

Pam Davis

• Pa
      21st of Aug, 2008

PAM
    Please feel free to contact me @ paul@creditdefenseleague.com
    This CCDN is a Scam

16th of Jan, 2010

www.ccdnscam.com

This is one site which is going up currently which will expose the scammers.