Robert L Miller and AssociatesRobert L Miller

1 Review updated:

Robert Miller is an unethical attorney. This attorney post fake testimonials on his website and other web sites. There are a number of complaints with the BBB and the CA Bar against him. He is a liar and not to be trusted.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Santa Ana, CAOur family is now dealing with the aftermath of his lack of legal expertise. He is ill prepared and often does not show up at hearings and trials. He will quickly send in a substitute who is not capable of defending you because they were not breifed about your case.

Comments

• Ro
      Dec 07, 2009

This complaint couldn't be more false. Not only is every testimonial in writing from the client, they are scanned and available to anyone upon request via email, fax, or mail. The State Bar of California requires that testimonials be kept as long as they are used by a lawyer, and have to be true. The FTC also requires that testimonials be proven true.

Our firm has a long history of satisfied and happy clients, and it's a shame that this particular client decided to slander the good name of a law firm with an excellent reputation and the highest level of ethics, education, and customer service, rather than contacting the firm to make things right and become one of the many very pleased clients that make up our past history.

• Fo
      Dec 16, 2009

I also dont believe what this attorney says is true. I was asked to write a favorable review of this guys services after I hired him for a case and i refused. a few weeks later i visited the site he told me to go to and saw that "someone" had written a very favorable review in my name. It wasn't me who wrote it and I didn't have a "favorable" experience with this attorney. IF the FTC requires these be true I will write them to let them also know he is posing as me. thank you for allowing me to express my view of this attorney.

• Ni
      Dec 02, 2010

this guy represented me on a dui case and i could not believe how unprofessional he was. I spoke to him on the phone once for a bout less than five minuts, after he got paid he would only contact me with email there was no consultation about my case just pay me and i will defend you, he ignored my emails and phone calls for about 2 weeks during my case, he was a no show for two of my court apperances this guy is a full blown crook just takening peoples money, my advice to any body that has got a dui and is looking at rober l miller for help save your money and take the public defender they are probably more compotent in the court room than this guy is

• Na
      Jul 19, 2013

Robert L. Miller you will be gone soon
    3 serious complaints come to you soon I swear to god I will let you lose your licence soon