Robert Half / Unauthorised search on credit report
Robert Half is my recruitment agent for a job at HSBC.
When HSBC withdrew their offer (17 Aug) on the basis of my credit report (which I just found out to contain duplicate loan entries for all my accounts and searches), Robert Half asked if they could run the search themselves as I told them that I was surprised something bad was on my credit report.
I did not give them the authorisation but I discovered today Sep 5 they accessed my credit report on Aug 17.
I was livid because they led me to believe that they do not have the knowledge of what was seen by HSBC on the credit report.
More Robert Half Complaints & Reviews
- Robert Half International - Fraud to Job seekers 
- Robert Half International - Employee made Anti American Cmt 
- Robert Half Legal - Unprofessionald and Bogus Job Advertisements 
- Robert Half - Lazy 
- Robert Half International (Parsippany & Princeton NJ) - Unresponsiveness, Unprofessional & possible AGEISM
- Robert Half - Do not allow yourself to be a candidate for this company 
- Robert Half - robert half finance and accounting
- Robert Half International - Stay away from robert half international!!! 
- Robert Half Technology - Stay away from these people they are the worse
- Robert Half International - Poor business