Robert Dildine

rv 45 point inspection

Camping World - Rossford, OH 43460
Work order #10087
-Rv dropped off for inspection on 5/22/17
-Promised 5/24/17 - told by salesman I would be called while rv was in work bay so repairs could be fixed.
-I called store on 5/25/17 only to be told rv hadn't been inspected.
-Store phoned on 5/26/17 to inform me that numerous repairs were needed (@$2000).
--Rv had been removed from the work bay. Rv would be returned to the queue, but repairs would not be done until sometime the following week.
-I declined any repair work and picked up rv that afternoon (5/16/17).
-When paying for the inspection, I was given a BLANK inspection sheet. However, I was given a sheet with 6 repairs listed and pricing.
--Salesman could not tell me if the inspection had been completed. What about the other 39 items?

I was contacted by your Michigan call center on or about 6/19/17. I informed the rep of the issue and was assured the store manager would contact me. He has not.

I spent $321.21 on an inspection which I feel was not complete. To add insult, 3 of the 6 listed repairs have since been inspected by an independent serviceman and have been found to not need repair. Is Camping World just trying to increase sales?
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree