Robert Allen Institute / Shameful

1 United States

Dynetech/Robert Allen may have won awards in the Orlando, FL area for being such a "great place" to work but I think they need to talk to a few customers. I was due a refund and after umpteen messages and no one calling me back, no one ever answering the phone, and stalling tactics, I finally got someone to talk to me only when I threatened to dispute the charges on my credit card--which I was under the law within my rights since I had fulfilled my part of the contract by canceling within three days and make sure the CEO, Laurence Pino, heard all about my horrible experience. I think they are all over there hiding under their desks and you have to get furious to get any attention. The customer service is appalling and I am sure the Robert Allen training is just as bad. They quickly take your money but getting it back took way too much of my time. Please take my advice--steer clear of Dynetech and Robert Allen--they are simply not honorable or honest people--they get rich with devious and dishonest tactics. Shameful!

Va