ROBAUGH PRODUCTS / SCAMMER - LIES ABOUT HAVING SHIPPED ITEM

1 Bonner Springs, KS, United States Review updated:

Purchased over $800.00 worth of security products.

Rouaugh said that products would be delayed for a week+. At the end of 25 days contacted vendor. Said that the goods should have arrived and that he (David Robaugh, JR) would look into it.

We asked for shipper id, shipment#, ect. - no response. His 'live chat' did not respond/work. Gave no contact phone number. Googled and found phone#. Called and got a childs voice on answering machine. Left two voicemails - no response. Finally send us an email stating that FedEx rep had said that shipment was being returned to him (no reason). Contacted FedEx - FedEx had no record of his shipping. Emailed him and said that FedEx had repudiated his assertion. Got an email update (but no response) that the goods were being drop-shipped from Jacksonville, FL. His website makes a big deal of the fact that he is not responsible for missing/"stolen" shipments (scammer). Did not supply insurance information on shipment - did not ask for insurance coverage (would have paid for it myself). Only after we threaten to contact VISA with a Fraud Claim was shipment made. Have his emails (liar), and can provide every thing we have stated!!!

Da

More ROBAUGH PRODUCTS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      18th of Aug, 2008

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your service. You ordered a custom made camera. That takes time, I can not rush custom made orders. This was pointed out to you more than once. I apologize for the return from Fed Ex, but item was reshipped and you had received free shipping from the very beginning. I don't know why Fed Ex would say it was never shipped the first time. There was only about a week wait between the time you were supposed to receive your item and the time you did with the shipping incident. I am assuming your order was received and you were happy with your product as I never heard back from you. Please keep in mind that I run my business out of my home so what is on my answering machine is what my family and I choose. I prefer email for business needs as it is faster and therefor do not put my phone down for a business contact though some places do it automatically.

• La
      9th of Oct, 2009

ive been waiting since the 16th of sep. for a baton i ordered from them. They said it would take 2-3 days it is mow the 9th of oct. apperently they are out of stock now and there "new shipment will be there in a few days? Wow what a coincidence no product no phone number great!

28th of Oct, 2009

i Ordered net day shipping and paid 41 dollars for it to be here next day. To my disappointment it was not. Im not paying 41 dollars for fun im paying it because i want my item here the next freaking day. No wonder you dont have a phone number. If my item is not here by the end of the day I will be Filing a fruaduant claim with my bank good day

• Sd
      16th of Nov, 2010

I ordered two Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun that cost me $86.27 on October 23, 2010. They told me it will take up to ten business days and now it has been sixteen business and have not yet recieved it yet. The date now is November 15, 2010. I've sented emails for tracking numbers and order status, no reply back. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BUY FROM ROBAUGH PRODUCTS, DON'T! THEY ARE A BIG SCAM! LAIR! LAIR! LAIR!

• Sd
      16th of Nov, 2010

Please don't buy from Robaugh Products you will not recieve your order that you buy. You will be scammed! Don't be a victim.

• Ro
      9th of May, 2011

I placed two orders, orders were never shipped. I emailed Robaugh and and got a response from them saying one of the orders was out of stock and the other had been shipped. I never got any order and my bank account was charge for no product recieved. I hope you scammer and your family have alot of bad things happen to you all for being such a rip off. Henry from Nevada.

• Wi
      2nd of Jun, 2011

This is simply a shame!!! I too ordered something from this company. The excuse I was given was that the Stun master baton was backed ordered and will not be in stock until 5/20/11. I did receive a partial order, but when I inquired about the baton, I never received an e-mail.

I am so disgusted with this company, but honestly, I’m more upset with myself. I did not realize that no number was provided until it was too late.

Thank you Bonner Springs, Kansas!!! I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau, but I am going to take your suggestion to contact my credit card company and report this as a fraud.

• Th
      6th of Jun, 2011

As of 6 June, I have not received my order Robaugh Products Order-3877, Order Date: 04/21/2011, Small Spot Light Hidden Camera with Built-In DVR, HC-SPLSM-DVR $134.95 which was withdrawn immediately from my Master Card. I emailed them on 05/10/2011 and they responded "Your order is in transit and should arrive in approx. 2-5 business days. The HC-SPLSM-DVR units were briefly out of stock which caused the processing delay." I amin the process of filing a complaint with the BBB and MasterCard Credit Fraud Division.

• Mr
      4th of Jul, 2011

Why would anyone wish something bad to happen to a mans little kids. I dont care if he is shady or honest. Its not the childrens fault and for people to put up comments
    such as "I hope you scammer and your family have alot of bad things happen to you" by rodeman is just plain stupid and as much a criminal act in my opinion as what
    Robaugh products may have done to him.

If you wanna take it out on Mr Robaugh, take it out on him. Leave his innocent family out of it "RODEOMAN".

4th of Jul, 2011

A death in the family has caused this business to go under. I am a friend of the family and can't believe that an address was posted. Please take your complaints up with credit c ard companies but do not threaten anyone or risk the life of someones family. I am taking all of this information on this page up to police station on Tuesday and having the threats investigated. A real adult would never threaten a family. I am sorry for anyone who did not receive their products or had problems. Things went bad as I said, after a death in the family. The site is still up but no orders are being processed and the business is no longer there. I know their are issues getting the site down with the internet company. I am speaking on behalf of the wife when I request that the comment with the address be removed for the safety of the children. Please do not threaten an innocent family.

• St
      4th of Jul, 2011

The address stays. I'm sorry for the loss in the family. However, I fail to see how that is justification or grounds for not contacting his (potential) customers and advising them of his situation. A vast majority of the credit card companies out there charge their card holders for stopping payment on charges. Why should we pay for his loss?? It's just plain business ethics or courtesy (if you will) to explain to folks the situation you're in. If indeed what Ms. Rose states is the case the average consumer will understand. It would appear from ALL the above posts, Robaughs' problems started long before his loss in the family. Ten complaints in over a year and a half. It appears he has more issues than a death in the family.

• St
      26th of Aug, 2011

Nice try. I'm sorry for the loss in the family. However, I fail to see how that is justification or grounds for not contacting his (potential) customers and advising them of his situation. A vast majority of the credit card companies out there charge their card holders for stopping payment on charges. Why should we pay for his loss?? It's just plain business ethics or courtesy (if you will) to explain to folks the situation you're in. If indeed what Ms. Rose states is the case the average consumer will understand. It would appear from ALL the above posts, Robaughs' problems started long before his loss in the family. Ten complaints in over a year and a half. It appears he has more issues than a death in the family.

• Me
      16th of Sep, 2011

Add me to the people who were scammed. Would love to know how to get this guy arrested and in jail!!!