ROBAUGH PRODUCTS / Stun Gun 4.500.000

1 Bonner Springs, KS, United States Review updated:

Dont buy anything from this company i just ordered my stun gun with 4.500.000 volts (stun master) i had sent several emails asking for my tracking number and i didnt get any answer from them because they dont have any phone number to call so finally after 5 days i get an email with my tracking number. Guess what hapened when i get the package from this company ? I opened it when i check my stun gun it wasnt what I ordered, they sent to me a different stun gun (2.700.000 used, with defective and bent shocking probes and the funny thing is that they put this stun gun in the 4.500.000 stun gun BOX trying to make a nice look but I rechecked it many times so It was horrible and I sent several emails asking for my brand new stun gun with 4.500.000 volts) this week I will try again if not i have to call FBI or do something to stop this type of website comanies on the internet. They are Scams and cheat on people so Dont buy anything from Robaugh Products they are horribles, , , Scam, , , , and Cheat !!!

ROBAUGH PRODUCTS

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Apr, 2011

I apologize that this happened to you. Robaugh Products strives for great customer service. I do not recall getting a email from you regarding this matter. When an item is received that is the wrong item or in not acceptable condition we ask that you send us an email requesting an RMA number and mail us back the item so we can fix the problem.