Rob Potts / Rob Potts at 321 759-2835

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (321) 759-2835

Rob Potts of [protected] is a thief and liar. Do not buy anything from him through craigslist or his other advertisement avenues. He sells mostly water sports related items but other items also.

Rob Potts stole a battery from the boat I purchased from him and he refuses to return it. He also promised to provide some replacement brackets and refuses to do so.

Once Rob Potts receives your money he fefuses to reply to telephone calls and emails at surferdudehead@aol.com.

Beware!!

Da

Comments

• Ro
      26th of Jul, 2009

Unless you would like your name, address and phone number placed in another different compliant, I would suggest you remove it. This is both slanderous and untrue.

• Th
      22nd of Aug, 2010
    Rob Potts - RIP OFF LIAR AND THIEF
    ROB POTTS
    Orlando
    Florida

THIS GUY WILL FLAT OUT LIE AND STEAL TO GET YOUR MONEY. BE CARFUL WHEN DEALING WITH HIM HIS MERCHANDISE MAY BE STOLEN. HE HAS NO PROBLEM LEADING YOU ON AND WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY HIS EMAI IS SURFERDUDEHEAD AT AOL BUT POSTS MOST MERCHANDISE THROUGH CRAIGSLIST

22nd of Aug, 2012

You are a liar!!! And for you to post this ### with my name and number you are crazy!!! You bought the boat and someone in your trailer park stole the battery, you think after I sold the boat and had 3500$ I'm gonna steal a battery you look! Get a life and take this ### off the Internet ALL of it before I sew you for slander!

• Ro
      28th of Aug, 2012
    Rob Potts - Rob Potts
    Rob Potts
    Orlando
    Phone: 3217592835

August 28th, 2012
    The search for my dog is an unbelievable story. I started looking Tuesday, August 14th, for the four pound love of my life, Roxanne. It was my last day visiting my mom in Colorado and we were on our way for lunch when I got a call, Roxx was going out and started to dash while I was on the phone. I wasn't hungry any more, I went straight to the airport, and when I couldn't change my flight, I purchased internet and began to search for my baby from almost 2, 000 miles away. I contacted friends to search and make flyers, and posted my dog missing on EVERY site I could find. I cried the whole trip home.
    When I landed that night, I searched till 1am. I didn't sleep for the first week, until I lost my job when I over slept one morning. I went crazy the entire time. Something wasn't right and I couldn't pin it..

I searched non-stop for 14 days. My dog died before I ever started looking. She was hit by a car and picked up Monday, August 13th, one morning at enterprise rent-a-car. The worker that picked her up made an honest mistake and reported her as male. She was in heat and injured, it made things look quite different. It took me a lot of research to discover this..

I never thought my dog was even missing before August 14th. I questioned everyone that I spoke to. I searched residential surveillance footage to find her sitter not looking for her Tuesday. I spoke with workers at the pet store that looked through video of every 'doggy diaper' purchased that weekend. I asked my "friend" the sitter, over and over again, I explained I'm a realist, and if she went missing sooner, I'm not upset, I just need to know. I couldn't move-on knowing she's alive and not curled up in my chest each morning and night asleep. I finally requested that I needed the report of the dog picked up at enterprise Monday, the one every bum insisted was mine, the one not reported on the deceased list at the animal shelter. I found myself starring at the photo of the hit dog for hours. I still didn't know, because she was reported as a male and because Rob Potts claimed she went missing the following day, Tuesday. I finally contacted the worker that picked her up on his route that morning and asked descriptive details before we both concluded 'he' was her.
    I can't begin to describe the hurt and betrayal I feel.

But there was sunshine in my rain..

I MUST thank all the people who helped in my search!

Karen & John, who emailed my flyer to over hundreds of people within the area and facilitated profession large colored posters. [Strangers]

Mia & Chris, who road around, handed-out and hung up 100's of flyers while talking to every stranger on the way. WWW.DOGORL.COM <- Mia's dog walking service. [Strangers]

Stacey, a NEW friend I couldn't have made it through each day without. Who searched and made me follow EVERY lead, even the ones in my head. [Stranger]

Sterling, who drove from North Carolina and stayed 5 days to search for 'little squirrel' and took the brunt of my cries and craziness even after he left.

My roommates, Jacqui and Steve, and friend Jill for searching and help.

Chet, Farrah, Bridget and Doug for searching home surveillance video to help me crack my case. [Strangers]

Ben, Michael and I know there was a third, that spotted her Sunday night and tried REALLY hard to catch her. [Strangers]

The workers at Petsmart. [Strangers]

The workers at Enterprise Rent-A-Car off Colonial. I bugged you a lot, you were very patient! [Strangers]

My co-workers, family and friends for checking up on me each and every day.

Vicki, Michelle, Jennifer and the sweet young volunteer at the OC animal shelter who greeted me with smiles and helped with each request. [Strangers]

My new friend Kelly (missing Stich) and Melodie (missing Sophie) and every other puppy parent I met, also searching for their babies. [Strangers]

Jayme and Amanda, we're on to something. [Strangers]

My Facebook and Instagram friends that helped share the word. [Some were Strangers]

The people from craigslist, Facebook and wherever else my missing photos were posted, for the phone calls, texts and emails of encouragement and recommendations. [Strangers]

All the local business and Orlando Residents.

Your support, love help and encouragement got me through each day! And although the only thing I possibly want here now is Roxanne, I feel at ease knowing she's not wondering where the hell her mommy is.

Thank you, Sincerely.

Nicole

****ROB POTTS LIED TO ME ABOUT THE DAY MY DOG WENT MISSING. IF HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST, I WOULDN'T HAVE LOST MY JOB AND SANITY FOR THOSE TWO WEEKS.

• Pi
      26th of Oct, 2012

Yes, he began selling flight helmet on eBay user name's " speanut13" and paypal acc = "sascha.perez13@gmail.com"