Roawe / Terrible experience!

Their website is really a good-looking one, but that's the only one positive thing about them.
My experience with this company was awful and I hope you will never buy anything from Roawe.
So I ordered a dress for my birthday party. I have read their TOS and policies, didn't find anything suspicious and placed my order.
My dress never arrived. They have no phone number on the website, just one stupid email no one checks. I am out of my money now because of these [censored]s. Don't know how to get my money back. I have no doubts I will never get my dress.

Li
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Te
      15th of Aug, 2018

DON"T BUY FROM ROAWE.COM - you will regret it!!! Like many others I was pulled in by the cleaver pictures and seemingly low costs. Roawe.com was quick to process the order payment, but two months later never shipped the product. After several messages to the Customer Service email - (no phone number - go figure!!!) I finally got a response once I demanded my money back (twice mind you). Their response is "we are getting the product ready to ship". Minutes later after I responded - "not interested please cancel" with "the product is now shipped" and oh by the way - have fun getting the package through customs.

I am livid - the season is over, I don't want the product or anything to do with this so called "service"! Their claim that "It is important that you are 100% happy with your purchase" (returns & exchanges) is a total lie!!!