Roaso / roaso is a scam

United Kingdom Review updated:

It's been over a month now and I still haven't received my order. Do not buy anything from www.roaso.com and do not believe any good reviews you see. People who left these reviews obviously got paid!
These guys say they are located in UK but after a small investigation I found out that they are based somewhere in China. They do not reply to my messages and I have no idea how to get my money back. I know only one thing that Roaso is a scam and it's not to be trusted!

• Javiona's Response, Feb 09, 2017

I Haven't Got No Information About My Orders And Tracking Numbers And Every Time I Try To Get In Touch It's Say Message Not Found. If You Not Going To Send My Orders Please But My Money Back On My Card Though PayPal.

• Javiona's Response, Feb 09, 2017

Yes Order Three Out Fix And They Keep Telling Me It Out Of Stock And Every Time I Email Them It Say No Message Is Found And I Paid It Though PayPal

• Lovingkids91@gmail.com's Response, Mar 28, 2017

Its been almost a month

• Cash4545's Response, May 28, 2018

Horrible...i will be contacting my bank this is ridiculous...everybody do not shop here go over to fashion nova where your items actually show up.

• Mona Hall's Response, Jan 01, 2019

Please Tell Me How To Return A Yellow Jumpsuit I Bought From You Guys Which Is Way To Big For Me. Please Tell Me How To Return It. Order # 246221

Sh
Dec 09, 2016

Comments

Feb 01, 2017

I will be looking into legal action against them

• Ar
      Jun 24, 2017

After reading these reviews I will not order from Roaso and I will fwd to social media. If Roaso is a scam consider a class action law suit against them.

• Ca
      Aug 20, 2018
    Roaso - Clothing
    Fair oaks
    California

I have not received my items yet and it's been 2 weeks ordered at same time of fashion nova and fashion nova came within 4 days...i will never miss with this company again...should have researched before ordering.

• Sh
      Sep 03, 2018
    Roaso - My order #139188
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania

I did not receive my glasses. It says it was delivered in October but I haven't received them.

• Al
      Sep 05, 2018
    Roaso - I ordered a dress and it never came

I ordered a dress 2 1/2 weeks ago and it never came. If this site is a scam i will take it up with the police. I have no tollerance for thieves.

• Ly
      Sep 10, 2018
    Roaso - Jeans dress shirt
    Shanghai china

These people show you nice picture of clothes once you recieve it nothing like picture its sad the you cant reach them they always say email and no response i want my money back i dont know what to do this company need to be shut down sombody please help

Sep 18, 2018
    Roaso - Roaso sunglasses
    roaso.com

The sunglasses looked like a Hideous costume and sunglasses case was ripped, but they didn't respond and refused to refund me. It's obviously scam!

• Et
      Oct 15, 2018
    Roaso - Roaso Printed Lotus Leaf Polyester Two-piece Swimwear
    roaso.com

Roaso offers a great service and very good quality clothes! The swimwear I ordered was of very high quality and it looks as beautiful as the picture on the site. Ordering was very fast and easy and I was surprised at how fast my order was shipped to me. I will definitely be ordering again.

• Le
      Oct 22, 2018
    Roaso - Refund needed order number 110409
    Roaso.com

I would like a full refund of the items i paid for. I no longer want them and would like a complete refund. It is taking weeks and still no shipping information. This is rediculous. If no redund i will go to my bank and put in a dispute.

• Ba
      Oct 27, 2018
    Roaso - A swim suit
    Far Rockaway
    New York

I am making a complaint about a order I made on Monday ...well I didn't order it my step mom did because I need it for Wednesday

• Re
      Oct 28, 2018
    Roaso - Quality of clothing
    roaso.com

I ordered two jumpsuits from them and it took almost a month to get my clothes. The garments were cheap, did not fit, and not even close to what was showcased on their website. I requested to return the items for a refund and basically got the run around. How is this site still operable? Oh wait...from customers like me. Buyer Beware!

• La
      Oct 31, 2018
    Roaso - Unauthorized credit card charges
    San Jose
    roaso.com

I am requesting my money back, i did not make the charges, this is fraud.
    4/27/2017 in the amount of 88.77, 19.80, and 24.00. the order numbers are 000303437, 000949025, and 000861249

• Cy
      Nov 04, 2018
    Roaso - non delivery
    COVENT GARDEN, LONDON
    United Kingdom
    ROASO.COM

I ordered from roaso off of facebook. I never received the items which total $96.97 for 3 pair of tights. The email that they provided is fake. I lost out on ordering from this fake company. Beware...

• Ka
      Nov 05, 2018
    Roaso - A jacket and a skirt set I ordered
    Chesapeake
    Virginia
    roaso.com

My name is Kayla keene I ordered a item or two on march 7 and just recieved it yesterday after being told it will come in ten days . I am not satisfied with the items they look totally different from the pic and looks like it was made by a under age child I'm looking forward to getting my money back

• Lo
      Nov 05, 2018
    Roaso - Ice cube cut dress
    Cuthbert
    Georgia
    onlineshopping.com

I amber bell have not yet to receive my [censored] and will never order again its been almost a month Wheres my Refund???ive been patiently waiting and waiting and yet to receive anything i feel like this is a scam because they dont even have a customer service number

• Vi
      Nov 11, 2018
    Roaso - A jumpsuit that I never received..(black and white)
    Rialto

Roaso - Outfits
    Dunkirk
    Indiana
    Roaso.com

This Company Never Get Back To You. They Always Saying Go To They Email And Never Can Get It. Never Send My Tracking Numbers Or Orders And Never Got A Refund .

Nov 12, 2018
    Roaso - Dress
    unknown
    United Kingdom
    roaso.com

placed order January 15th received confirmation #56183 and statement that it has been shipped. Haven't received anything and cannot contact them because of false information. I want my money refunded and will be looking into taking legal action.

• Ti
      Nov 13, 2018
    Roaso - Never received dress
    Spartanburg
    South Carolina

My boyfriend ordered me a dress for Valentine's day 2 weeks ago and we still have not received the dress. Roaso website has to be a scam. Very mad right now will never recommend this site to anyone.

• Pa
      Nov 13, 2018
    Roaso - about an order that I placeall the refund of my money

I've placed an order in November I have not received my product yet I will not receive my refund on my on my card and I have not received a phone call or email

• Dr
      Jan 05, 2019
    Roaso - Missing order
    Arlington
    Texas

Placed order on oct 30 and still nothing nor a update on shipping will never do business again and have contacted my china connect to look and shut them down.

• Mo
      Jan 22, 2019
    Roaso - ITrying To Return My Merchandise

I bought a yellow jumpsuit from you guys and I tried it on and lord, it's way to big for me. and I don't like the material either. so could you please tell me how I can return it for a refund. I will look for something else to buy a little later. thanks!